1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DazedMinezumi's Overworlds

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by DazedMinezumi, Jan 15, 2013.

1. DazedMinezumi

DazedMinezumi Patrat don't exist

Welcome!

This is a place that specializes only in overworld sprites (Since there seems to be a lack of those.)

I can revamp old overworlds to B2W2 standards, recolor, fuse, or make you your own based on a description of what you want or a picture you provide. This isn't a shop for Pokemon overworlds themselves, but for the Gym Leaders, Elite Four Members, Trainers, Professors, Other people, etc.

Rules:
    I basically don't have any of my own rules. Just follow the Serebii rules. You'll only get banned for being obnoxious. Please try to limit your requests to 3 or less at a time, but after I provide them, feel free to request again. Allow at most a day for your overworlds due to school but it should never take me that long :) There's no waiting list either so no need to worry.

Here's a sample of my old overworld revamps:
    [​IMG]

Samples for the others are to come once I've gotten requests for them.

Once I've supplied your overworlds, use them as you want. There's no need to give credit unless you just want to out of the goodness of your heart. :) Claim them as your own, for all I care. I just love helping people.

P.S. Even if you don't request, I'd love to hear feedback as to what you've seen me do in this thread. Good or bad. Also, anything I could do to improve.

Thank you for shopping with DazedMinezumi.

2. DazedMinezumi

Ok. First one to request something will take top priority over all other requests for the rest of forever.

3. goldensteambun

goldensteambun loanshark prince

Can you help me make an overworld sprite of my character then ? Here is his ref sheet this u v u

please and thank you in advance !

4. DazedMinezumi

I'd be happy to. But i'm sorry, that link doesn't take me to an image. Would you mind uploading it another way?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the software that let me see it. I'w working on him right now :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  5. DazedMinezumi

[​IMG]

What do you think of this?

6. goldensteambun

goldensteambun loanshark prince

Ooooh it looks quite nice, how cute u v u thank you ! I will come back for more request when times come ^^

7. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

Hi can u do a over world sprite for yellow out of the pokemon adventures many a and if not can you do a emerald may revamp please thanks so much ;)

8. WWEANIMEFANZ

WWEANIMEFANZ New Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013