• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DBZ Cover art blow out! It's th beginning of the end in Vegeta Saga II!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orgasmo

Some how I get the idea that they are fake except for the last one :/
Shen Long looks odd and Nappa seems a bit, I dunno, faded. But that's just me :p

I don't want to sound stupid, but what the hell are you talking about, or what are you trying to imply?

BTW, the third link doesn't work, at least not for me...

Edit: Mybad, I wasn't thinking. I haven't been thinking correctlly today. LOL! But I can't really say if they are fake or not since there is no proof that they are real or fake.

Last edited:
O

Orgasmo

Unless it's on a respectable site (or Vegetto EX's DVD Guide) I shall consider these fake.

Chris

Old Coot
Allow me to butt in and say THEY'RE NOT FAKE. ¬¬ Have you actually been keeping up with the current DVDs? They're not using crappy screenshots for the covers anymore.

I really like the change of colors for the second set of the Saiyan saga. The cover's gorgeous.

Real shame the 12th movie cover isn't exactly the same as the movie poster, but it's better than them using screenshots or drawing their own.

O

Orgasmo

Edward Elric said:
Allow me to butt in and say THEY'RE NOT FAKE. ¬¬
Did I say they were >_>
Edward Elric said:
Have you actually been keeping up with the current DVDs?
Yes, I have actually :)
Edward Elric said:
They're not using crappy screenshots for the covers anymore.
Is this a state the obvious competition?
Edward Elric said:
I really like the change of colors for the second set of the Saiyan saga. The cover's gorgeous.
The colour is nice. But Nappa just doesn't look 'right'
Edward Elric said:
Real shame the 12th movie cover isn't exactly the same as the movie poster, but it's better than them using screenshots or drawing their own.
Have to agree with you there :D

Chris

Old Coot
It's GT quality art. That's why it looks "off." That and they haven't drawn anything new for Dragon Ball in ages until the "Uncut Edition" DVDs. o_O

O

Orgasmo

All the other Uncut DVD's look fine except for vol. 1.7 and 2.1 :/

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
I think the Ultimate Uncut artworks are beyond excellent. The artwork for the uncut DVDs so far has been superb, and these are no exception in my book. They're really a step up from...........well, anything that FUNi has ever put on a cover for their DBZ DVDs. I haven't gotten any of the Ultimate Uncut DVDs yet, but I'm going to start with Saiyan Invasion, because those are the episodes that I've been waiting to see with the original Japanese audio.

I also like the Fusion Reborn artwork. I knew that FUNi wasn't going to be able to fit that whole poster onto the cover and still include the title and logo on it, so I'm not surprised by the minor changes. They got the best of the poster on there, so I'm not disappointed.

Oh, and that website also has the artwork for the Dragonball movie 2-4 boxset, which is a must-buy for me.

O

Orgasmo

All we need now is a box for the Frieza Saga :D
Also, Movie 13 too :/

Chris

Old Coot
MagicBox said:
I also like the Fusion Reborn artwork. I knew that FUNi wasn't going to be able to fit that whole poster onto the cover and still include the title and logo on it, so I'm not surprised by the minor changes. They got the best of the poster on there, so I'm not disappointed.
Didn't stop 'em from putting the entire correct cover for the 1st and 4th Dragon Ball movies as well as Dragon Ball Z movies 9 and 10. o_O 11's just about the same, except for a few changes.

Chris

Old Coot
They have the rights, but not in the US. Australia, which has the FUNimation dub, has The Saga of Goku uncut in the same style as the US Dragon Ball DVDs.

Lord knows when Kidmark's license will run out. Not even FUNimation knows.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Edward Elric said:
They have the rights, but not in the US. Australia, which has the FUNimation dub, has The Saga of Goku uncut in the same style as the US Dragon Ball DVDs.

Lord knows when Kidmark's license will run out. Not even FUNimation knows.

LOL, yeah I know whatcha mean, heck I've still got Kidmark Vol. 2, 4, and 6, know if I can make anything on them Ed?

Chris

Old Coot
You could try eBay. But I doubt anyone's buying VHS tapes anymore of Dragon Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.