• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DBZ Movie Crap ~ Dark Days Are Upon Us

Rave

Banned
[img139]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/RSonic/Moviegoku.jpg[/img139]

Laugh or weep my children. Take your pick.

My response...

Geist

Great Old One
This looks like it has the potential to be just as trashy as the Super Mario movie, count me in. Watching that in the cinema will be even more fun than AVP2 :D

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
This looks like it has the potential to be just as trashy as the Super Mario movie, count me in. Watching that in the cinema will be even more fun than AVP2 :D

Why spend the money? It'll be on DVD within 3 months of its release date.

It looks like a bunch of garbage, which likely means that we'll have another generation of children trying to go Super Saiyan.

Rave

Banned
Why spend the money? It'll be on DVD within 3 months of its release date.

It looks like a bunch of garbage, which likely means that we'll have another generation of children trying to go Super Saiyan.

I can't wait to see how Naruto would end up.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I can't wait to see how Naruto would end up.

Even more kids killing themselves by sticking their head in the sand.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Calm down Rave, calm down!
I SAID CALM DOWN DAMMIT!!!

Might not be as bad as everyone thinks. Oh wait, Stephen Chow is directing this. WE ARE DOOMED!!

I wonder how other directors would do this movie:-

Spielberg: The story of a boy and his Saiyan

Chris Nolan: Goku's parents have been murdered, he wants revenge, King Piccolo recruits him only to be betrayed by his best student who goes on to become SAIYA-MAN! And he has this really cool car.

George Lucas: A Long Long Time Ago..... A saiyan was born who was destined to overthrow the empire of Darth Vegeta

Micheal Bay
: BOOM! STOMP! BAM! BOOM!!! "HAI I'M GOKU! CAN I TOUCH YOUR BOOBIEZ!!!!" SLAP! BANG! BOOM!!! ... plot? what plot?

Peter Jackson: The dark lord Piccolo wishes to return to this world. Hence, you must travel to the deep dark land of Mordor and cast the Dragonballs back into the fires of Mount Shenron. We trust you young Goku Baggins.

Uwe Boll: Dragons have 7 balls? lolololololol!!

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
Is that IT?
If so... I expected more... More... I dunno... Hair?
I don't know, we have the technology to pull off some CGI master piece, but I don't think it'll ever be good enough for the DBZ fans who wont accept it unless it's basically identical to the anime, then that defeats the logic of it being live action.
For entertainment value though, I'm in.

Part of me is terrified that this movie is being made, and another part wants to see it just to see how bad it is. Seriously, they don't even have Kuirin/krillin in it. He's replaced by this other guy.

ForeverFlame

OMG! Just look at Justin. <3

I'm totally going to see that just to take pictures of Justin without a shirt on. I'm countin' down the minutes!

On a lighter note, I'm just going for the lulz. I'll be sure to take all of my childhood DBZ-Roleplayer freak friends along with me.

ForeverFlame

OMG! Just look at Justin. <3

I'm totally going to see that just to take pictures of Justin without a shirt on. I'm countin' down the minutes!

On a lighter note, I'm just going for the lulz. I'll be sure to take all of my childhood DBZ-Roleplayer freak friends along with me.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
The complainers are being too melodramatic. DBZ will never be confused with being a literary masterpiece.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. Shocking, I know.

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
I hate DBZ in general, so I'm pretty much apathetic about the movie.

Dattebayo

Banned
They got it all wrong on Goku's hair, it should have been spikier. I have a feeling it will turn out to be a failure because of it.

BCVM22

They got it all wrong on Goku's hair, it should have been spikier. I have a feeling it will turn out to be a failure because of it.

Absolutely. Goku's hair was the centerpoint of the franchise. Get rid of that and you have nothing left.

Gentleman Skeleton

My childhood has officially ended up roadkill on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike.