• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DBZ music

Status
Not open for further replies.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
Hey! first post in about 5 months (work)! either way i'm looking for the song that plays after the opening in DBZ, and its the song well the narrator re-caps last episode. i believe it plays in every dub and sub. it has trumpets playing, no voice in the song.

extra points for people that can give me a link.

points are worth nothing.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpLf3QPdB4

I don't mean to be rude, but this was the first result I got when I typed "dragon ball z recap theme" into YouTube, so I have to wonder if you looked thoroughly yourself before asking here. Not that I mind helping you, I just think you may have gotten the result quicker on your own.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpLf3QPdB4

I don't mean to be rude, but this was the first result I got when I typed "dragon ball z recap theme" into YouTube, so I have to wonder if you looked thoroughly yourself before asking here. Not that I mind helping you, I just think you may have gotten the result quicker on your own.
i looked that up, dragon ball Z recap theme, and many other things! thats strange...... well thanks i have been look for this for days!

thank you! you get 20 points of nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.