• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DDJ's and WM's shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
What do you mean, small. It's just the right size on my computer.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Well, If I where you, Just post them where ever your going to post them, not worring about them, untill someone complains about 'em. Well, I have to Log off. Night eveybody. Is anyone coming on tomarrow???

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Yes i will and again, ITS TOO **** SMALL WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS GOD?!

PikamasterZ

Novice Comic Maker
it looks perfect to me.

BTW I can to Pokemon recolorings relay good can I work for you.?

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Oh yeah i shall put them here and there too. i only made ch.1 so im working on them. thanks for not booing me. heh.

Edit: night people i have to go. Mom is annoying again. Sorry :(

Last edited:

Xilaa

gnogelbbwar
Thanks for mine. Now I have two more requests for Xilla to do:

Custom Trainer
sprite:
dptr046.png

what you want changed: To make her look like a hula dancer with a grass skirt and him to look like a Hawaiian fire dancer

Custom Trainer
sprite:
dptr168.png

what you want changed: To make her look like a hula dancer with long hair, a grass skirt, red flower in her hair, and lei in her hand.

CustomGals-1.png

There you are. I like how the guy turned out.

Now that that's done, I'm free to take more requests.

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Sorry, I just got a little ticked off.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
'ELLO!!!
Episodes 13, 14, & 15 are up and ready for some readin'. Also, WM, I was wondering if you could make an OW of Brocks Dad. (with and w/out the beard and hat) ;488; ;201-q; ;295; ;233; ;118; ;392; ;376; ;261; ;147; ;424; ;006; ;321; ;176; ;456; ;089; Smilies are fun! :D

The amount of spam, random swearing, moronic posting in here is absolutely insane, DeathDjango being the worst for it. I will deal with the stealing issue when I'm feeling with it enough to do so but like hell I or any other mod should have to clean up after your mess because you cannot grasp the rules laid down for this part of the forum ¬¬ Nobody really cares to know if things keep breaking and there's certainly no excuse to dramise it.

Because of the size of the thread and how bad the spam is, which I find amazing nobody bothered to report half of it, I ask that the thread is remade. Check the Rules and advice on general posting or infractions for certain memebrs will hit ban level for all the spam exceedingly quickly.

My apologies to the ones who had the sense not to but you can't really blame me or anybody else for not wanting to sift through 40 pages worth since it never should have happened in the first place.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.