1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DDJ's and WM's shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by wandering mew, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PikamasterZ

PikamasterZ Novice Comic Maker

I just want the OW and since I putv a sign up for your comic on your forum I dont have a sprite or OW for him yet so I am going to make it be my OW

2. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

OK. I'll Try it. It probably won't be on tonight because I have to get off the computer in 3 minutes. So bye, and I'll try.

3. rune the 1st

rune the 1st Whatever...

I always like to get your oppinion because your really good WM is my banner good?

4. Burner

Burner Well-Known Member

Any requests for me?

5. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

OMG! IM BACK! Halleluyah! God nice week. So im back open and i cand do requests so any for me? I missed this shop so much T_T and all workers. OMG Spriter2 since when do you work here? Anyways its nice! And i got it clear Xilaa.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  6. I'm back from school! ^_^ I hate that place so much, but atleast now it's the weekend. To answer a few questions:

Rune the 1st- The banner looks good, something irks me about the text, but I can't tell what it is. Also you might want to put ho-oh up abit so his face isn't being covered by the text.

DeathDJango-Spriter2 has been working here for ...4 days I think? He PMed me asking so I accepted him on.

Also, some sad news, I "fired" Mew_monster20. He hasn't shown up or done a request since he asked if he could work here, so I thought it was time to "let him go".

More bad news, someone stole one of my sprites!!!:mad:

7. Sacred Fire Blaziken

Sacred Fire Blaziken Brotherly Gattai!

Someone stole your sprite eh, Have no fear Detective SFB is on the case.
    Who do you think it was?

8. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

KK finally an answer. So who,when,what stole your sprite? We might tell this a mod or Joe Serebii if we find who.
    To the one who stole: Apologize now! Or you'll meet my contacts. They arent friendly.

BTW WM i can do holemons now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  9. Before all of you go flying off the handle and send him a bunch of PM claiming he steals sprites and stuff, please don't. I'm handling it myself(if he is ever on
    -_-; ) The guy was Mystic penguin. He requested a pachirisu MD sprite in this shop here and I gave it to him here. Yesterday I saw glitch taimer's signature with three pachirisu sprites, one was the MD sprite. By it it said "credit to Mystic Penguin for these awesome pachirisu sprites!" So I did a little look up on mystic penguin. I found he had a shop and that glitch taimer requested here and mystic penguin gave it to him here. So that's the story.

10. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

HAHAHA BUSTED! ill tell a mod right now!

11. Sacred Fire Blaziken

darn you solved the case before did DDJ

12. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

Sorry i just hate when this happens. I contacted Zephyr Flare. I just hope she can get rid of this prob.

13. Sacred Fire Blaziken

Same with me DDJ. Hey WM, how are the Rioru and lucario sprites coming?

14. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

Now just rests wait and see the results.

15. Yeah, but sometimes it's flattering too. Think about it, this means my work was good enough that someone actually wanted to steal it.(Sorry I have low self esteem)
    I found a comic and have been reading that instead of doing the overworlds like I should have >_< I'll get started reworking on them.

16. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

Yes your work is awesome thats why people come to your shop.

17. Sacred Fire Blaziken

WTF o_O, I was wondering why it was taking so long?

18. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

What? i dont understand

19. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

Hi-Dee-ho everybody. I'm here! Any requests???

20. Sacred Fire Blaziken

Not now spriter2, WM had a sprite stolen, but we found out who stole it, None other than Mystic penguin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.