1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DDJ's and WM's shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by wandering mew, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

You people dont have to worry anymore! Zephyr Flare is taking the case and maeby banning Mystic Penguin. So dont worry and return to normal life.

2. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

Stupid Penguins. Soory SFB, I didn't mean RIGHT right now, I just meant any in general. OK, Now that the problem is fixed...Any Requests???

3. That's what I get for reading a comic with a thousand pages. >_< I'm pretty much done with lucario, but he's pretty hard. After that I'll start on rioru.

Spriter2, if your looking for requests, how about this:
    Custom trainer form:
    sprite:[​IMG]
    What you want changed:The blue parts purple, the red parts pink, her socks and shoes white, and if you could get rid of the hair clip and make her hair a bit longer I'd be really grateful.

Oh and DDJ, you should check out spriter2's forum, there have been alot of posts.

4. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

OMG! your an mod there! Geez! anyways im expecting more comic Spriter2 ;)

BTW. I might start a comic. Havent gotten many ideas just some random ones and thats getting some comedy.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  5. Sacred Fire Blaziken

Sacred Fire Blaziken Brotherly Gattai!

Let me see the Lucario sprites!

6. Stryker

Stryker < AWESOME!

well, this is from a couple pages ago, and i really want them, im very impatiant so its my fault for being impatiant but i REALLY want these.....

7. I made them back on page 37:

And SFB, remember rule #1, I'm not going to post them until they are all done.

8. I was here everyday, and THERE WERE NO REQUETS FOR ME.

9. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

[​IMG]
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/spriter2/GirlforWM.png[/IMG*]
    Here ya go WM, do you like it? Also, DDJ, WM became a mod because, I needed a revamped picture of Lake of Rage, (and I think I made a request here???). I never got one so...I posted an announcement saying I needed one or my comic couldn't continue and if someone gave me one, I'd rank them up, and WM posted a Lake of Rage by Skater100, So I ranked her up. Aslo (again), New episodes SHOULD be coming this weekend. :D

10. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

Ok thats razonable for me. Anyways does anybody knows which size should be my comic when i upload it? cuz i uploaded it and putter a link somewhere and my comic came too small. Usually i upload them in size 320x240 but i tried a lil bit more like 620x480? anyways again too small. Does anybody know?

11. Stryker

Stryker < AWESOME!

oh.... whoops..... sry about that..... BUT THANKS ANYWAY!

12. Xilaa

Xilaa gnogelbbwar

Hmph. Torch should learn to be more careful.

[​IMG]

There's your Nobody Alakazam. Not only can he fire rectangular psychic blasts, he's got a nice uppercut too. Don't worry, Luxord doesn't need those teeth he got knocked out.

Name it what you will.

13. PikamasterZ

PikamasterZ Novice Comic Maker

Spriter when are you going to do this. Also Make sure to fit me in on your new comic parts. I put the sign up on your board.

14. I finally got the lucario sprites done!!! here they are:
    [​IMG]

Mew_Monster20- Actually there was a request for you. He asked you to make an attacking pokemon, but you didn't respond so he asked someone else to do it. :/

Spriter2-I love it! Looks just like me!(in real life) Now I just need to find fome overworlds that look like that, alter them, and then I can make an application to your comic. :)

PikamasterZ-Remember rule #1!

15. then I guess I am fired.

16. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

I know it's been awhile since I requested something, so...

I need 200 pounds of bacon, 33 chilli cheese dogs, A bobble-head or Abriham Lincoln, A book titled Plate Tectonics for Idiots, 14 pens and a Gameboy SP... :D ...Just joking! Any more requests for me?

17. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

I NEED HELP WITH MY COMIC! Yo Lindsay (if i can call u so) or anybody who has a comic and photobucket, how can i upload them. They appear so small.

18. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

Are you using PNG???

19. DeathDjango

DeathDjango Funkeeadelic

yeah i learned my lesson PNG not JPG.

20. Spriter2

Spriter2 Pikreeko!

Hmmm. Well, Post one, tell me where it is and I'll see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.