• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dead Island

hever

022611229PM
This has created a buzz in the past couple of days. I, personally, find the trailer to be riveting and emotionally draining. The advertisement committee of this game has clearly brought upon pathos as its vital aspect on enticing the audience. I just want to share this, as I cannot wait for it to come out! What are your thoughts about it? Are you going to buy it? Click the link below to witness the masterpiece that is Dead Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The trailer looks really good, but I'm not sure I'm sold on it yet.

hever

022611229PM
I would like to see actual gameplay as well. And by "masterpiece" I meant the trailer. It literally gave me goosebumps.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
The trailer was nice and all, but... honestly, the humans scared me far more than the zombies did. Uncanny valley, much? >_>

Chris

Old Coot
Am I the only one here who wishes game companies would STOP SHOWING CG FOOTAGE FOR TRAILERS? Honestly. This tells me absolutely nothing other than to expect a game involving a zombie outbreak in the making.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I like the idea of a sandbox zombie game with RPG elements, but I'd as much as everyone has hyped up this trailer I'd rather see some gameplay.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Wow, another (awesome looking title) that I'll certainly have to keep my eye on. Can't wait until later to see more footage.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I like the idea of a sandbox zombie game with RPG elements, but I'd as much as everyone has hyped up this trailer I'd rather see some gameplay.

Add online co-op and I'm in. And seeing how zombie games are practically MADE for co-op I don't see why not.

hever

022611229PM
Am I the only one here who wishes game companies would STOP SHOWING CG FOOTAGE FOR TRAILERS? Honestly. This tells me absolutely nothing other than to expect a game involving a zombie outbreak in the making.

Yah. Basically the major criticism given to this game/trailer when it out; it doesn't give any real detail of the actual game, other than there's a Zombie outbreak. The point of the trailer is to entice the viewers to it, though, and make them await for more information about it.