• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama! (641)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
n00b! lol. That made me laugh.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
Some may call it a filler, because the episode itself didn't contribute much to the plot as a whole, but I really enjoyed it nevertheless.

This was one of those Pokemon episodes which has countless hilarious mini-aspects and scenes. So, let me just mention my favorite ones:

- Gible using Draco Meteor to find out which Piplup was Dawn's was not only funny but also highly smart and showed once again that Gible lost his initial playfulness (and is far from being clumsy!!), is extremely clever and has developed into a tough battler, just as I've always said it would ;)

- Meowth's Boss Fantasy just cracked me up. I liked the fact that Giratina and Regigigas were involved, but what really made me laugh was when Giovanni and his grunts tried (at least in Mewoth's fantasy) to try to catch huge legendaries with a simple fishing net. Haha, who would ever do that?:XD:

- Brock acting like a teacher

- Rissa's outfit and her admiration for the Elite Four. I love it whenever there's a reference to the Elite Four, as they are automatically associated with one certain person... or should I say the angelic Queen of Pokemon? You know who I'm talking about ;) Just the slightest hint of her wonderful existence makes every Pokemon episode something special!

- Ash sweeping Rissa in their battle. Keep it up, Ash!

- The battle against Team Rocket which after last week's battle was great and intense once again.

- Brock not feeling anything for Rissa. Oh dear Brock, finally there's a quite cute girl who admires you (and might even be in love with you) and all you can think of is hitting on a random girl with a miniskirt and seductive boots?? Oh, what a pity...
you know what? you deserved that triple poison jab for being so blind :p

All in all, an awesome and entertaining episode.
To all those who criticized me for not liking last week's episode: See, there can be great and fun plots even in so-called "fillers"

7 out of 10 points

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. Liked Ash's idea of finding the real Piplup. It was nice to see a Ditto again. Meowth's Giovanni fantasy was epic. Risa was one of the most annoying characters ever. The triple Croagunk was also epic.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I liked this episode despite it being a filler. I liked how Gible found Piplup, how Ash was called a noob (lol), and when Brock got a triple poison jab.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Well, the ep was fun to watch, I liked it when double Pikachu did the face transformations thing, cute and very funny. I found Rissa a funny character but she was also annoying, I mean how dare she called Ash a noob? :mad:
This was an ok filler so 6.5/10

Brave Birdy

lol @ noobs.

I guess I'm the only one who thought it was hilarious to watch Gible use Draco Meteor to figure out which Piplup was real.

lol

Dawn: Which one is my Piplup?
Gible: GIBLE!!!!! **Uses Draco Meteor**

Its so funny that Gible even acknowledges that his draco meteors hit Piplup every time.

Brumrha

Banned
The Hum Drum Melodrama continues! That's %$#@ing wonderful...

In this, we meet some fresh meat, who just so happens to be Flint's daughter, & she also has two dittos, with one of them being shiny. She thinks that, because she's a daughter of an Elite 4 member, she's all that, but Ash sure showed her. That fight was most certainly one-sided, & also very brief.

Brock steps in to teach her the ins & outs of the war-zone, but then we've got TR...

Everything else is all just nothing to get all excited about.

However, what is exciting is that they've made it to Lake Valor. Maybe, "just" maybe, the next episode will have the hot lead flying all over the place. Not this one, though...

Rebeccag

lol this was a pretty funny episode loved how Gible used Draco Metoru to tell which one was Piplup how Rissa cosplays as Flin to make herself toughter how Brock got atyacked by poison jab by three Crogunks but he so deserved it, Ash not being able to tell which one was Pikachu and getting thundershocked for his troubles. Oh and Rissa calling As a noob then saying she had no badges. The Zapdos event as well was quite funny too

poizonsting

Pokemon master
One of the funny episodes. I still can't believe that in a show like Pokemon, characters would 1337 speak like "noob" lol. And there goes another of Brock's potential to-be-gf. Risa is nice and pretty, though she's not like the other skirtless sluts that Brock usually pursues for. Brock hardly falls for the girls that fall for Brock, so no surprise there.

Overall, I'd give it 8.5/10

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Nice filler but can't wait for the Grand Festival to begin

Aurath8

Summary time!
-OshaWHAT? Were not at lake Valor. Brock you liar!
-Mystreious glowing eyes. A mysterious mystery indeed.
-Damnit a filler on Ditto.
-Well it's nice see 'em again.
-Piplup voice changed. Imposter!
-Strange that two eps ago Ash can see tiny rocks twitch a bit but cant see a fake Piplup.
-Draco Meteor!
-Gible actually acknowledges DM always hits Piplup. Lulz.
-Two togekiss easily solved by a pokeball.
-Two pikas eh? Nice to see the writers remember pika hates pokeballs.
-Ah those nostalgic faces. Its been a long time Mudkipika and Wobbchufet.
-More Piplups and even two Gibles.
-This dude must be obsessed with Flint.
-Hang on, GIRL. Hard to tell when I'm eating breakfast and her breasts don't develop...
-Brissa: U is teh noob!
Ash: Im no noob! Right guys?
Brock&Dawn: We were all thinking it, but we don't have the personality or screentime to say that. After all your brain resets every 3-4 years.
-Battle time! Its Infernape on Infernape. Ash pwns.
-Pika on... Piplup. Whose the noob now.
-Steel ineffective on Electric? That's the first time I remember that being shown.
-And Pink ditto kills itself.
-Braggong Brissa brags.
-Brock tells her intimidation of your foe is not the way!
-Burn, baby, burn! Do do dooo do do burn, baby, burn!
-It took you THAT long to see she looked like Flint. I swear I'm the only non-noob in existence.
-After a quick lecture Happiny finally does battles. The last time was that filler just before Snowpoint. Like 50 episodes back when it fought Shellder. Remember that?
-Dittos: Were blasting of again!
-Sudowoodo steps up to the plate.
-Blah, blah my breakfast is getting cold blah.
-And were at sunset again. Nabrissa likes Brick apparently but though finally a girl likes him he immediately goes for the nearest passing miniskirt wearing lady and blows the whole thing up.
-Super Croagunk Brothers Wii! Oh noez they're using their signature move! Epic Triple Poison Mushroom Jab! Brockster falls in the lava but princess Cross-dresser leaves to yet another castle.

For those with UK Sky there is a nice little treat in the synopsis. "...they meet a trainer with two Ditto - One of them is normal and the other is shiny."

Win. Win. Win.

Gible's DM gag actually helped AshnCo. for a change!

I was wondering why the way Marissa/Narissa (which one was it?) was dressed looked so familiar! Flint!

I never thought I'd hear the word noob used outside of the internet.

Champion Jared 14

I just watched this episode...and this Rissa character reminds me so much of Duplica because she has two Dittos...one regular, and one shiny one...and she was imitating Flint because she admires the Elite Four...hmmm....it was a decent concept for an episode, but it really makes me seem like the writers should've just brought back Duplica for a cameo in this episode...She has two Dittos as well...and she imitates other people....

I mean if the writers gave characters like Gary, Butch and Cassidy, and Jessebelle chances to appear, why not Duplica??

0/100

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great to see Zapdos again, I can't get enough of them. It was great to see a Shiny Ditto for the 1st time. I like the Blue Ditto alot better than the Pink one. It was cool when Ditto saw the Zapdos, and actually transformed into it and then battled Cubone and Marowak. As usual another failed Draco Meteor attack in this episode. The boss fantasy was hilarious. Rissa looked a lot like Flint in this episode. It was funny when Gible used Draco Meteor to tell which was the real Piplup.

30/100

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
This episode made me lol

Especially the happiny bit

my favourite line is "happiny is so strong! shes like an explosion of pokemon"

It was great

wobbanut

Team Awesome
It was cool that this episode featured a shiny ditto. :) I think this episode would have been better with a return appearance from Duplica, though. I didn't like the Flint lookalike very much in this episode. I did like all the Pokemon imitations in the episode, though (especially the Meowth and Wobbuffet doubles :) ). And at least unlike the first time they had dittos imitate Meowth, at least they didn't have it goof by speaking human (like both Meowth and Duplica's ditto said "No way").

7/10

JudySpell

Banned
We got a Shiny Ditto but no Duplica along with it which was a huge shame. I did like how the Ditto owner idolized Flint though. 6.5/10