• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dean returns! Lot's of sprites!

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Hey, it's been a while. I've made alot of sprites. So please gimme C+C and post.

Frozti.png

Frozti (Frozen and Titanium) a fakemon that came out pretty well. As you can probably guess from the name, it's an Ice/Steel type.

Trainers.png

Some trainers. Some of them have scratch colors.

mixes-3.png

Some mixes. Some came out good and some came out bad. I really like the dugtrio mixes.

Haunzor.png

er, yeah...just ignore this.

Gallizard.png

Gallizard. Probably could have been better.

sprites-1.png

A DeDeDe revamp with scratch colors

Dean-6.png

A spritesheet of old me.

Trainer.png

Pokemon Ranger Sprites

TUT-1.png

A TUT on how to make an inverted recolor

Togetor.png

Togetar. My favorite sprite of all time.

hippopotas.png

A Hipoppatas Pixel over. meh =/

evo.png

Some prevos. I like the Murkrow one.

avi.png

A Stunky avi. It's alright =/

trainers2.png

Pokemon cosplayers. Jolteon is the best, IMO

That's it. Please C+C and feel free to post.

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
OMG Vespiquen Fantina FTW!!! Togetar is really good and I can see there's alot of effort put into these sprites, and alot of custom parts. But some look really scary and ugly (not the sprite, the pokemon) like that Electivire thing. The Frozti could do with some more shades.

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Because you need to bumpdebump them. But many people just wander into a thread, look and leave. It's quite annoying, I'm sure everyone has something to say. Don't worry, same happens to me. And on topic, your Murkrow preevo's hat has its shading the wrong way around, and that bugs me. And your pixel over is quite nice, only the wobbly shading in the front bugs me.