• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dear Joey,

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
The solution for irritating calls:Only register the guys that don't ask you number.

jigglypufffangirl

pokégirl fan
the pokegear can be annoying people ringing you every second like "battle me my rattata's awesome" or "im training my weddle to be big and strong" or "battle me on route 4 my koffing's SO strong" look i don't care i battled you once at the start of the game and now your out of my freakin life. god its so annoying!

jigglypufffangirl

pokégirl fan
oh yeah your mom in the game is SO annyoing
"dear i hope you dont mind that i spend your money on something"
YES I FREAKIN DO MIND I DONT WANT A MILLION BERRIES!

Jenza1202

Lol - Joey has never phoned me.

I'm sick of my mum phoning me and buying me berries - and asking me 'if i mind.' - and there being no option to save money, but don't by me crap.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Lol - Joey has never phoned me.

I'm sick of my mum phoning me and buying me berries - and asking me 'if i mind.' - and there being no option to save money, but don't by me crap.

Yeah, your mom always spending your money is annoying. It kinda defeats the purpose of saving your money, doesn't it? And it's also weird because your mom talks about how saving money is important.

Also, I'm thinking that they should have given you an option to block certain people on your phone. That way, nobody would have to be bothered by Joey or their mom unless they wanted to. ;)

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Joey has called me neary twice a day and it is really annoying.

But one good thing about battling him is that i can get a HP UP

SilverSoulLugia

Yanno, with all their constant calling you, Joey and Lyra should totally get together, when he grows up a bit... :L

But seriously, he calls me every freakin' day. ಠ__ಠ

stopcallingjoey.png

Cruisin'

He hasn't called me in a while.

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
Youngster Joey is definently my fav trainer of all time.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Youngster Joey is definently my fav trainer of all time.

Joey is pretty awesome for just a regular in-game trainer. xD

But he would be even more awesome if he said something epic about shorts, instead of just stuff about his Rattata. It's weird to see a youngster that doesn't talk about their shorts. :/

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
OH GOD i rememebr that kid, i was trainign alot to beat 3rd Gyms Milktank, and he called over and over and iver, so now i neveer answer my phone anymore

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Joey is pretty awesome for just a regular in-game trainer. xD

But he would be even more awesome if he said something epic about shorts, instead of just stuff about his Rattata. It's weird to see a youngster that doesn't talk about their shorts. :/
As A member of staff, I could joke about Shorts Mountains. But I deemed to rude for the forum.

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
something i learned, when getting a call and you dont want to answer it, just run into a house or talk to a sign/person. sign is easiest, just run into it and run away

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
something i learned, when getting a call and you dont want to answer it, just run into a house or talk to a sign/person. sign is easiest, just run into it and run away

Thanks for the advice, I tried it and it worked ...

And why is there so much spam from the user above?

Serebii should delete him/her permanently ..

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
My girlfriend recently started SoulSilver and got a call from Joey.

"Why the heck is he calling me about his dumb Rattata? I don't care!"

It gave me a good chuckle.

Youngster Joey is pretty darn annoying, but his phone calls about his Rattata are sort of funny and amusing.

The funny thing is, he called my character more often in HeartGold than in SoulSilver...