• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DearS

Hazard Angel

Umbreon Master
Created by Peach-Pit, it is quite possibly my favorite shoujo title by far, even though it reads a lot like Chobits (at first), and to the hardcore CLAMP fans, it would arguably be a copy. Still, I think it's well worth anyone's time who doesn't mind the ecchiness (Mitsuka-sensei ^.^').

The manga is now up to 6 volumes, the seventh comes out in July.

By the by, to start a discussion; who's your favorite character ATM?

Mine's Miu, she's almost normal compared to most of the other DearS, and she sees Takeya at his most vulnerable, not even Neneko has seen Takeya like that. Plus, she's hawt with a capital H!

Last edited:
I've only read the first volume ( I have the second but it's back at home and I haven't read it), so my favorite Character is Ren...since she's the only one I know. It's pretty good from what I've read, seems like another good one that I'll need to keep up with.

Leon

I love dears greatly, i just bought volume 3 today and I HATE HIRO!!!!! trying to rape ren the *******!!! but i think the teacher, (i forget her name at the moment) is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Hazard Angel

Umbreon Master
You mean Mitsuka-sensei. She is quite the character, and I'm as curious as her students as to how she got her job. -_-'

Two more DearS show up in the sixth volume, China and Sample A2, whom I'm guessing is Io in the summary to volume 7.

So the DearS that have appeared are:
Sheep DearS:
Ren
Miu (black sheep)
Nia (Biter trainee)
Khi (black sheep)
Ayu

Dog DearS
Rubi (Barker)
Xaki (Biter)
Fina (Watcher)

And two more zero numbers