• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DearS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one here who watches DearS/reads the manga?
I LOVE this anime/manga, and i own all the manga of it out in the US exept for volumes 7 and 1.
I love the Ending theme, "Happy Cosmos"
im listening to it right now :3

RULES
1)No Spamming
2)No Flamming the anime or other members
3)Basicly all SPPf rules
4)Have fun chatting :)

Last edited:
I absolutely hated it. Romantic harem anime with tons of fanservice CAN be halfway decent if done right, however, DearS ended up doing everything very, very wrong.

Mwahaha, picture time....
[img139]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiQcE_JE_iEBVumjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12boslhjl/EXP=1156801692/**http%3a//www.tomadivx.com/imagenes/series_anime/DearS.jpg[/img139]
Chibi Ren scares me....
EDIT: And BattleFranky, if you can't post anything good about the anime, don't post at all.*makes rules*

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
what the hell was the deal with Fina? Maybe I should read the manga... 12-episode adaptions almost never seem to do the source material justice.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
The only thing I actually liked in DearS were the character designs, after the first episode I lost all interest in DearS. IMO, the series would've done better without Mitsuka-sensei. But many fanboys would disagree with me about my issue with Mitsuka-sensei.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Oh yeah, Mitsuka-sensei is like...retarded.
Yeah when she's suppose to be intelligent. She doesn't even show many signs of being smart.

Vycksta

Wasn't a bad anime, but I still prefer the manga. Am I the only one who doesn't feel any like towards Miu?

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
The only thing I actually liked in DearS were the character designs, after the first episode I lost all interest in DearS. IMO, the series would've done better without Mitsuka-sensei. But many fanboys would disagree with me about my issue with Mitsuka-sensei.

I heard that the author used her as satire for statutory rape increasing in Japanese schools or something. And agreed on the character designs, the DearS were farkin' sexy (I'm not into S&M, but those oversized dog collars were oddly appealing). Makes it kind of a shame that Ren is a mindless puppet (and stays that way... another unsatisfactory thing about that ending XP) and Miu is such a priss (well, the latter's not quite as bad... at least she has a personality).

Last edited:

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I heard that the author used her as satire for statutory rape increasing in Japanese schools or something. And agreed on the character designs, the DearS were farkin' sexy (I'm not into S&M, but those oversized dog collars were oddly appealing).
Ever notice that a short anime series usually has good animators and good character design?
Makes it kind of a shame that Ren is a mindless puppet (and stays that way... another unsatisfactory thing about that ending XP)
Well, she had no memory and pretty much acted like an andriod and also the fact she was engineered as a slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.