1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DEATH BE UPON YEE!!!!!!! [Joint RMT between 3-headed thunder dragon and lord of chaos

Discussion in 'Older Gen RMT' started by 3-headed thunder dragon, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

This was a team built by me and my friend. Its about using Dragons and Fire types to their full potential. They have great combinations. Dragons take the Water attacks and ground attacks and Fire takes the Ice attacks!!! Thats synergy right there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Torkoal @ Focus Sash
    White Smoke
    Modest
    EVs: 255 SpAtk / 255 Spe
    Stealth Rocks
    Rapid Spin
    Eruption
    Explosion

This is a great lead. Always gets the rocks up and spins away the others.
    Eruption + Rapid Spin beats Azelf and render Rocks useless. It can go for an
    Eruption sweep as with 255 Speed EVs its faster than you think!! Explode to
    kill something, but not a ghost haha, as Explosion is a normal type move and
    therefore does not effect ghost types. This is because ghost types are
    immune to normal attacks. So I gotta little tip. Dont use Explosion on ghosts
    xDDDD

[​IMG]

Charizard @ Leichi Berry
    Jolly
    Blaze
    EVs: 255 Atk / 252 HP
    Belly Drum
    Roost
    Fire Punch
    Flare Blitz

Really bulky Belly Drum Zard. It can roost off damage and then use an
    attack. If we get low on health, we can always use Fire Punch. EVs were
    desined by Lord of Chaos himself!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Heatran @ Choice Band
    Flash Fire
    Adamant
    EVs: 255 Def / 255 SPDef
    Fire Fang
    Explosion
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge

Blissey will never see this coming. Muahhahah. Really bulky so he can live
    surfs. Explosion always nets a kill. Dessigned by myself.

[​IMG]

Kingdra @ Life Orb
    Swift Swim
    Timid
    EVs: 255 HP / 255 SPAtk
    Agility
    Rain Dance
    Surf
    Dragon Pulse

we are surprised smogon hasnt got their hands on this set!!! It works great.
    Kingdra doesnt need speed EVs as after RD and Agility he'll be very fast.
    good for countering Heatran and Salamence

[​IMG]

Salamence @ Leftovers
    Intimidate
    Impish
    EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 Atk
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Roost
    Earthquake

salamence is the second dragon in this team, and bye far the most offencive
    one. it can use dragon dance which means it is stronger and faster than
    before so it can kill stuff better. he can still take some prety strong hits still
    thanks to the evs like choice specs hydro pump from suicune who gets STAB,
    he also doesnt die to scizor so fast thanks to the defense another great
    member of this team.

[​IMG]

Altaria @ Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    Careful
    EVs: 255 HP / 255 Def
    Substitute
    Roost
    Protect
    Toxic

We originally had a Umbreon hea but then we went for Altaria for the whole
    dragonsteel idea.this altaria is so rapage. it lets me pown n00bs constatnly. i
    just sub toxic then protect and roost to recover. rinse and repeat.we will not
    change this pokemon as it has been a favourite of mine since the third gen.
    please try to keep him in mind while rateing.

Thats our team. We're ready for any criticism. We put alot of work into it making ti fancy ;)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  2. Lord of chaos

Lord of chaos New Member

reservd 4 threat list.

i'll do it later as im busy with school lately

3. palingensia

palingensia amends

You're Mamoswine weak.

There is so much wrong with this team. I would give you a proper rate but I don't want to waste several hours of my time, and if you're 100% keen on this 3 Dragons 3 Fires thing 99% of what I suggest would be in vain.

Also attention user yee: someone is out to get you. Have a nice day.

4. yee

yee Well-Known Member

oh know at least its a noob out to get me :) its obvious when you use 255 evs in a stat you and your team uses 2 dragon/flyings. i dont know how you got a smogon ev spread for salamence clearly the idea of the team wasn't built there. honestly i am rambling on so i can say something and not get infracted.

5. rkoreadeath

rkoreadeath Active Member

you extra 2 4 ev's are being wasted.

put it on something else

6. rkoreadeath

rkoreadeath Active Member

you extra 2 4 ev's are being wasted.

put it on something else

7. Pearl Parukia

Pearl Parukia Intermediate Battler

Wouldn't DDGyara rip this team apart?
    It just need to set up in Torkoal's face, and it basically KOes everything in the team. Well, maybe it would 2HKO Kingdra with Ice Fang.

8. Lord of chaos

Lord of chaos New Member

First: mamoswin cant take a surf from kingdra, and kingdra attacks first thanks to agility and rain dance. so we aren't weak to that.

i intend on having a nice day, thanks :) i hope you have a nice day to.

@yee: the 255 ev means you get max stats boosts, next i have no idea what you mean about salamence, the evs are not from smogon as both me and 3-headed thunder dragon hate using standards, i can't rember who made the set but it isnt standard ok?

clearly you are the noob as you have said nothing to help in anyway possible.

@rkoredeath: your grammar killed the dinosaurs.

9. Charazard stops Mamoswine cold, barring Stone Edge altho maybe rock resist berry?

Otaku Dono. If you saw faults you would point them out but alas you know there are none and are just jealous of our amazing team.

yee is old english

I thought you wouldve realised it with all the dragon talk

anyways yee is a stupid name. pick something cooler like Almighty Emperor Warrior Dragon

Now that is cool

@rkoredeath: youre grammar is fail

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  10. i have tride using this team 12 times

it won 10 out of these battles it is a very good team

11. Raddaya

Raddaya My Little Ponyta

No.

This team, to tell the truth, sucks. It is weak against several extremely common threats. SDLucario, MixMence, Gyarados to name a few. I suggest you completely change this team as this idea, to put it bluntly will not work. Also, 255 Evs does not get the maximum stat gain, 252 Evs does. 252/252 leaves an extra 6 Evs, and 4 Evs means an extra stat point, which can be extremely important in several cases.

12. palingensia

palingensia amends

Rangeet [​IMG]

13. Luxe

Luxe Stranded MeisterIsle

Otaku-dono, I saw your post, so dont think that I'm ignoring you.

Kindra + rain dance + agility = 2 turns of setup, which would lead mamoswine to munch on it, and also, rain dance on a half fire team wasn't a good idea [I'm suprised this didn't go through your head]. Again, the 255 EV thing needs to be fixed

Otaku-dono, this is where I prove that I wasn't ignoring you:
    I'm pretty sure that this guy is the same as that wierd dragon-master guy from my siggy. "DEATH BE UPON YEE!!!!!!! [Joint RMT between 3-headed thunder dragon and lord of chaos" and "The magestic dragons of the sea to those that fly sky high: I am the dragon MASTER "

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  14. Simse

Simse Daft Punk.

No, Kindgra does not stop Mamoswine, and neither does Charizard, Mamoswine outspeeds them both because your EV's you rubbish. Even though you say your team is Bulky, it isn't. You also have a huge SR weakness. Torkoal won't always be able to Spin them away. That is why it is never used as a lead...
    252 is also max EV's, anything above that and it's hacked.
    And you also insult people on their grammer, look at your own...
    And as mentioned before by several people, many common threats will destroy this team. Any DDer could destroy this team.
    This team is just awful...
    Honestly, rethink your whole team.

15. Noctourniquet

Noctourniquet ∆∆∆

I lol'd at the bolded.

How can you seriously say there are no faults on this team? This team is full of holes that make most other teams destroy you with some of the most common threats in the metagame.

It's already been mentioned, but take DDGyra as an example. There is nothing on this team barring Kingdra that it can't easily OHKO after a DD or two. You really need to add something to deal with this, and I would recommend you drop Altaria because, quite frankly, it sucks alongside Salamence. And that's just a single example. I suggest you learn to EV, then start over completely.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  16. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

4 evs equals 1 stat point. Bellyzard can't have flare blitz.

17. Luxe

Luxe Stranded MeisterIsle

I bolded this part just to establish that it is incorrect. 4 EVs in a stat = 1 point in that stat, the max total EVs is 510, and the max EVs in one stat is 255. A pokemon is rarely seen with 255 in a stat [by decent teambuilders] because 252 is the highest possible number that you can have in a stat and that is divisible by four, so I understand your confusion.

I just dont want people thinking that a Pokemon with 255 EVs in a stat is hacked, because it is quite possible to have 255 EVs in a stat without the use of hacking or abnormal techniques.

Anything above 255 is hacked. cough.

EDIT:
    I bolded this part also because it was incorrect, a Charizard that has had belly drum bred onto it can complete the combo at level 66, when Charizard learns flare blitz.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  18. palingensia

palingensia amends

I felt I needed to repeat this.

19. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

I meant that it is stupid for a bellyzard to have it as then it's just suicide. It needs salac not liechi though. Lol don't feed the troll. Just let them be.

20. i think that this team deserves more raets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.