• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DEATH BE UPON YEE!!!!!!! [Joint RMT between 3-headed thunder dragon and lord of chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Anybody else realize that the only people approving this team are people with posts from this thread and quaintly have similar grammar? good.

This team honestly has none of your so-called synergy. Kingdra's un-needed rain dance officially loads the guns pointed to your precious fire-type half's heads, and a kindra with surf, dragon dance, and ice beam or even outrage (yes, I do realize outrage is physical, not special. That's the point.) Just saying.

And that 'Don't feed the troll' picture? I rate that higher than this team, any day. officially made me lol.

Last edited:

windsong

WEST SIDE
Actually, I found the team to be slightly funnier than the 'don't feed the troll' picture.
But only very slightly. I don't know why I bothered to give it a full rate, lol.

ashluvsme

you cant show up!
My rate is:

USE RAYQUAZA IT IS BEST WHEN I PUT RAYQUAZA ON THIS TEAM I WON 30 MATCHES OUT OF 31 I LOST THE 1ST ON EECAUSE OF HAXXXXXXXX

DID I MENTION THAT HAX I GAY? ITS BVERY VERY GAYYYYYY

I LOST THREE MATCHES WITH MY OLD TEAM BECAUSE OF HAX AND THE REST I WON THEM ALL

WHO WANT TO WIFI ME? MY FC IS 1337-9001-6969

YEAH I REPEAT THAT FC 1337-9001-6969 I HAE A RECORD OF 174-867 BUT DONT LET THAT INTIMIDATE YOU!

I AM BEST I USE LATIAS IN OU ITS OK SMOGON TIERS SYCK **** SMOGN

ashluvsme

you cant show up!
My rate is:

USE RAYQUAZA IT IS BEST WHEN I PUT RAYQUAZA ON THIS TEAM I WON 30 MATCHES OUT OF 31 I LOST THE 1ST ON EECAUSE OF HAXXXXXXXX

DID I MENTION THAT HAX I GAY? ITS BVERY VERY GAYYYYYY

I LOST THREE MATCHES WITH MY OLD TEAM BECAUSE OF HAX AND THE REST I WON THEM ALL

WHO WANT TO WIFI ME? MY FC IS 1337-9001-6969

YEAH I REPEAT THAT FC 1337-9001-6969 I HAE A RECORD OF 174-867 BUT DONT LET THAT INTIMIDATE YOU!

I AM BEST I USE LATIAS IN OU ITS OK SMOGON TIERS SYCK **** SMOGN

Glust

Banned
The OP was kind of funny. Then you get this failure above us who is probably thinking he just did a good job of trolling when really he just looks like an ***. Protip CRMTers: IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO EVERY FUCKING SHIT THREAD THIS FORUM MIGHT ACTUALLY GET SOMEWHERE.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
First off, Glust, chill. no need to swear, even though the thread creators think it's funny to keep trolling. Second THTD aka ashluvsme, no. just...no. and using caps on your entire post doesn't make trolling any better.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
GOD is everyone so lazy that they didnt bother??

dragonfire.jpg

This was a team built by me and my friend. Its about using Dragons and Fire types to their full potential. They have great combinations. Dragons take the Water attacks and ground attacks and Fire takes the Ice attacks!!! Thats synergy right there.

324.png
006.png
485.png
230.gif
373.png
334.png

324.png

Torkoal @ Focus Sash
White Smoke
Modest
EVs: 255 SpAtk / 255 HP
Stealth Rocks
Rapid Spin
Eruption
Explosion

urg, this is NOT an amazing lead

006.png

Charizard @ salac berry
Jolly
Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 spd / 6 hp
Belly Drum
substitute
Fire Punch
thunderpunch

Really bulky Belly Drum Zard. It can roost off damage and then use an
attack. If we get low on health, we can always use Fire Punch. EVs were
desined by Lord of Chaos himself!!!!!!

um. no. any rock attack will destroy him so there's no point. sub+BD = blaze
OMG its LORD OF CHAOS! I dont care, these are still really bad EV's

485.png

Heatran @ Choice scarf
Flash Fire
naive
252 spd / 252 sp.atk / 6 atk

flamethrower
Explosion
Earthquake
HP grass

Blissey will never see this coming. Muahhahah. Really bulky so he can live
surfs. Explosion always nets a kill. Dessigned by myself.

that's nice... when was the last time you spelt designed?

230.gif

Kingdra @ Life Orb
sniper
adament
252atk/202spd/54hp
dragon dance
waterfall
outrage
return

we are surprised smogon hasnt got their hands on this set!!! It works great.
Kingdra doesnt need speed EVs as after RD and Agility he'll be very fast.
good for countering Heatran and Salamence

and countering your fire types w/raindance

373.png

Salamence @ Leftovers
Intimidate
adament
EVs: 252 atk / 202spd / 54 hp
Dragon Dance
dragon claw
stone edge/firefang

Earthquake

salamence is the second dragon in this team, and bye far the most offencive
one. it can use dragon dance which means it is stronger and faster than
before so it can kill stuff better. he can still take some prety strong hits still
thanks to the evs like choice specs hydro pump from suicune who gets STAB,
he also doesnt die to scizor so fast thanks to the defense another great
member of this team.

scizor doesnt do SQUAT against mence without CB or SD.

334.png

Altaria @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Careful
252hp / 102 def / 152 sp.def
Substitute
Roost
Protect
Toxic

We originally had a Umbreon hea but then we went for Altaria for the whole
dragonsteel idea.this altaria is so rapage. it lets me pown n00bs constatnly. i
just sub toxic then protect and roost to recover. rinse and repeat.we will not
change this pokemon as it has been a favourite of mine since the third gen.
please try to keep him in mind while rateing.

i thought it was dragonfire... and toxicstall is NOT a rampage

Thats our team. We're ready for any criticism. We put alot of work into it making ti fancy ;)

I think I died a little inside

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^Hey. Read the title of this forum. Rate My Team. Hmm... that must mean that people are supposed to be doing what peacemaker just did although they should be doing a better job of rating. Calm down, sheesh. It's freaking Serebii, don't get bent into a pretzel twist over something this stupid.

@Peace: epic_eevee rated the team on page 2. Not to mention that people weren't being lazy, they were having a laugh at this pathetic thread.

Glust

Banned
hey broski "Eon Master". The OP didn't post this to get it rated. Trolls don't get much more obvious than this. Not to mention that the rate was about as bad as the OP.

All I'm saying is, morons, stay the **** out of CRMT.

ashluvsme

you cant show up!
No i will not stay out mr. Glust.

Im a ****ing pimp, go away.

Please battle me shoddy alt: Ashluvsme

challenge me any time you see me i have 200-868 win-loss record.

I know i am best.

Also who is thhdht guy?

Also i give this team in rating: -9001/10 yeah it sucks ****.

Ok good day sir i find better teams than this on marriland.

You guys suck ****.

ashluvsme

you cant show up!
No i will not stay out mr. Glust.

Im a ****ing pimp, go away.

Please battle me shoddy alt: Ashluvsme

challenge me any time you see me i have 200-868 win-loss record.

I know i am best.

Also who is thhdht guy?

Also i give this team in rating: -9001/10 yeah it sucks ****.

Ok good day sir i find better teams than this on marriland.

You guys suck ****.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
hey broski "Eon Master". The OP didn't post this to get it rated. Trolls don't get much more obvious than this.

No shit. You're acting like an idiot by trying to keep people out of a troll thread by yelling at them. People flock to troll threads for a good laugh or two, and there's nothing you can do about that. It just makes you look childish.

Not to mention that the rate was about as bad as the OP.

I think it might've been worse, actually. Which is why I said people should do a better job of rating than that.

All I'm saying is, morons, stay the **** out of CRMT.

So then leave.

Glust

Banned
lol'd, go back to igrmt pls. then maybe you can try to sound smart and talk to people in such a condescending manner like that.

No ****. You're acting like an idiot by trying to keep people out of a troll thread by yelling at them. People flock to troll threads for a good laugh or two, and there's nothing you can do about that. It just makes you look childish.

A good laugh or two does not equate to posting a shitty little quote with 2 bolded lines of substance. If the OP clearly doesn't want the team rated and is just trying to troll, let the ****ing thread die. Instead of the **** peacemaker did.

What happens when you don't feed trolls? they die.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
And this is why we need a new mod in CRMT. But I guess it will just be left to be taken over by people who really have no idea what they are talking about.

Unless we sort our **** out soon, RIP CRMT.

JayDAxis

First: I still can't believe this threat is still alive and has not been removed under the no trolling rule.
Second:@peacemaker987's A good quote I've read "Don't argue with Idiots, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Status
Not open for further replies.