• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DEATH BE UPON YEE!!!!!!! [Joint RMT between 3-headed thunder dragon and lord of chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
1. 3htd, my browser took an extra five seconds to load because of you. I was beginning to think my computer was slowing down. I shall seek my revenge another day.

2. Glust, Eon's right. All you're doing is dowsing a fire with gasoline. Trolls laugh at people that try to yell at them through their monitors. You'd know this if you've ever played an online game for more than an hour. I'm not trying to sound rude or make you look bad, I'm just saying that Eon's right on the matter of your "Anti-Troll Approach." Not to mention you're trying to upstage and look down upon somebody with way more experience than you. 13 posts, and half of them from this thread, doesn't exactly give you the right to push people with well over yours around and act like the moderator. Plus....you're the one over-reacting...

3. Troll posts aren't the funny ones, guys. The funny ones are those that aren't meant to troll but become so anyway.

Glust

Banned
2. Glust, Eon's right. All you're doing is dowsing a fire with gasoline. Trolls laugh at people that try to yell at them through their monitors. You'd know this if you've ever played an online game for more than an hour. I'm not trying to sound rude or make you look bad, I'm just saying that Eon's right on the matter of your "Anti-Troll Approach." Not to mention you're trying to upstage and look down upon somebody with way more experience than you. 13 posts, and half of them from this thread, doesn't exactly give you the right to push people with well over yours around and act like the moderator. Plus....you're the one over-reacting.

I never yelled at the troll. In fact I only used CAPS once. I used to play WoW btw so yes I do know that. If you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you would notice that the yelling wasn't directed at the troll.

Post count is a very bad way to gauge someone's experience and I suggest you get that approach out of your head.

And I'm over-reacting? CRMT used to be a pretty kosher place but now even igrmt ***s are stepping in.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
^ For the record, yelling of any sort attracts the horde. That's a Left 4 Dead tip. It's also a troll avoidance technique. So please don't insult my reading comprehension, because I guarantee at the moment you're not in much place to talk about who is being an idiot.

And posting is a very bad way to gauge experience, you're right. It was never in my head. But when you have only about 14 posts and joined a month ago you can't exactly talk about "the good old days" and say that IGRMT people are inferior and stepping in on a game-help forum.

And swearing at people isn't a very good approach either, tbh. So I suggest that you get that out of your head. Not only that, but I honestly doubt you've helped out so many people on this forum, so these "IGRMT people that are stepping in" probably know way more about rating and building then you do.

Oh waiter? Fail-sauce please? I have a feeling we're going to need it.

Glust

Banned
Not only that, but I honestly doubt you've helped out so many people on this forum, so these "IGRMT people that are stepping in" probably know way more about rating and building then you do.

lol'd, I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest

SatanJr

Banned
This is obviously the best team ever made and nothing can stand up to its awesomeness

JayDAxis

I know how to counter it. The best Uber counter team is Water, Dragon team. GO PALKIA PWN DA n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.