• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Darkrai

Is there anyone here who likes death note?
It's one of my favorite anime's ever. It's clever and evil >:).

Rave

Banned
I'm really fixing to making a "Official Death Note Thread" since too many people come and make threads about it now, either that or the other 2 popular series out there.

Zabi

Not really here.
I prefer the manga to the anime really. But yes, both were good, and I am sure me and everyone else will be saying, "OMG, L SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED!" Yes, I agree with that, but still, everything comes to an end, I guess.

RandomCharizard

L had to die somehow. I just wish Light wouldn't have died, and would have realized the whole "world king" thing. If it wasn't for stupid Matsuda....

Oh well, just came by to say Death Note is one of the only anime/manga I have ever thought to be great. I only wish there was an OVA...or is there? I've only seen the full series up to 37. And read the one-shot.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
The whole plot was amazingly genius... the manga and the animé were really good. I was expecting Light to die though. Did any of you see the special japanese ending? When they show Light as a Shinigami?

Zabi

Not really here.
I just wish Light wouldn't have died

If he never died, the story would still be going. They had to end it with him dieing, imo, because if they didn't, and he did kill Near, some other one of "Wammy's Children" would have came and have been smarter than L and Near. >_> The plot would never end.

uber gon

Accept Change
The whole plot was amazingly genius... the manga and the animé were really good. I was expecting Light to die though. Did any of you see the special japanese ending? When they show Light as a Shinigami?

Got a pic of that picture? I'd love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.