1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Death Note.

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Lucille, May 21, 2009.

1. Genis94

Genis94 Eeveevolution Maniac

I don't see these supposed plot holes. I like the complex nature of Death Note, but I don't like argueing... So... I'm sorry if I started something... I was just posting my opinion...

2. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

Well, this won't be an argument. Some people believe that Death NOte isn't as complex as a lot of people say it is, but it's all a matter of opinion, in my eyes.

3. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I really don't see what's complex about it, since almost everything is displayed right in front of you the entire time. Like how people were shocked when Light died.

4. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

I wasn't shocked when he died. I saw it coming. But I'm not sure if Misa died or not.

5. She died on November the 14 around a year after the storyline

6. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

Near is the only main character who didn't die! I can understand why fans might be a bit miffed about that. When I read the final chapter I was like "OMG! They killed everyone but Near?!"

7. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

Really? Could I see a source for where you got this information please?

8. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

What about everyone else in the room besides Light? They all lived, and some of them were main characters.

9. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

Don't really concider the SPK main characters. 'Though Matsuda got some great lines.

10. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

They still played a role in the story, and can still be considered "main".

11. Team Brushfire

Team Brushfire A duck I am.... Not.

All I can say about Death Note: Light Yagami has the most EPIC Potatoe Chip eating moment of all time!

12. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

"I'll take a potato chip...and EAT!" Totally agreed ^^. I loved Death Note, I can brand it as my favourite anime series of all time. I just wish that somehow there could be more!!

13. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

I can't say that it was my favourite of all time, but I can say it was ONE of my favourites.