• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Death Note.

Rys

Postcount melting!
The best parts of the show are when he outsmarts his enemies like with Rem and Raye Penber. It just sucks when he loses.

Rys

Postcount melting!
No he didn't stuff up, Near cheated.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
He could have used it successfully. I'm not sure how, but he could have.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Maybe Light could of waited until he was outside to use it then he could have gotten away seeing as he wouldn't have had any injuries and he could have killed Near.

Lucille

Maybe Light could of waited until he was outside to use it then he could have gotten away seeing as he wouldn't have had any injuries and he could have killed Near.

Near, the SPK and the Japanese Task Force wouldn't let Light leave the warehouse. They knew he was Kira, all they needed was proof. They would have taken both Light and Mikami to private confinemints, so I doubt Light would have been able to write down Near's name. Near wouldn't give Kira a privelige such as a watch.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Near, the SPK and the Japanese Task Force wouldn't let Light leave the warehouse. They knew he was Kira, all they needed was proof. They would have taken both Light and Mikami to private confinemints, so I doubt Light would have been able to write down Near's name. Near wouldn't give Kira a privelige such as a watch.
No I mean after Mikami killed himself and Light got away.

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Well they let him get away cause they knew he wouldn't go far with his wounds.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Well they let him get away cause they knew he wouldn't go far with his wounds.
Actually Near said they shouldn't bother chasing him but they did anyway. And they failed to find him.

Lucille

Actually Near said they shouldn't bother chasing him but they did anyway. And they failed to find him.

Who says they failed? Light was ahead of them, and he died on a stairwell. The Japanese task force, could of easily came just after died.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Who says they failed? Light was ahead of them, and he died on a stairwell. The Japanese task force, could of easily came just after died.
He had plenty of time to write Near's name in.

Rys

Postcount melting!

Rys

Postcount melting!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yes he would, if Light won, Ryuk wouldn't have anymore entertainment. Besides, Ryuk said at the very beginning he would kill Light.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Yes he would, if Light won, Ryuk wouldn't have anymore entertainment. Besides, Ryuk said at the very beginning he would kill Light.
Firstly, if that's the case why didn't Ryuk kill Light after he killed L? Also he never said when he would kill him. I'm sure watching Light become ruler of the world would be entertaining enough.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Maybe he wanted to wait until he killed the Taskforce?
Yes, he did, in the first episode he said it.