• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Death Note.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Maybe he wanted to wait until he killed the Taskforce?
Yes, he did, in the first episode he said it.
Ryuk said "Plus, when you die, I will write your name in my Death Note" not "when your life becomes slightly boring."

Rys

Postcount melting!
Maybe he wanted to wait until he killed the Taskforce?
Yes, he did, in the first episode he said it.
Ryuk said "Plus, when you die, I will write your name in my Death Note" not "when your life becomes slightly boring."

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It seems both of us thought the other meant something different. I thought you meant he didn't say it at all.

Rys

Postcount melting!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yes, I can see that.

Now, back to the discussion. I have no idea why he killed Light then.
It would be interesting to know what would happen if he didn't.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Yes, I can see that.

Now, back to the discussion. I have no idea why he killed Light then.
It would be interesting to know what would happen if he didn't.
He killed him because Light's "life" was over.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Not completely, he still had at least twelve minutes left to live, and as you said, he could have killed Near.

Rys

Postcount melting!

Rys

Postcount melting!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It was either you or someone else, I can't remember, who said when Light escaped, he could have killed Near.

Rys

Postcount melting!
It was either you or someone else, I can't remember, who said when Light escaped, he could have killed Near.
*facepalm* Here's a recap.

What really happened: Light gets shot and then gets killed by Ryuk because he is unable to escape due to his injuries.

What I have said could have happened had Light not pulled out his watch note: Light escapes when Mikami kills himself, Task force unable to find him seeing as they couldn't when he was injured, Light writes Near's name down, Near dies, Light wins as nobody else is able to stop him because they are all idiots.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
That's what I meant. I must have worded it wrong, which isn't surprising since it's 04:20.

Rys

Postcount melting!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I guess. I don't have anything else to add, we both agree (I think), and I need to go to bed soon.

Rys

Postcount melting!

Lucille

*facepalm* Here's a recap.

What really happened: Light gets shot and then gets killed by Ryuk because he is unable to escape due to his injuries.

What I have said could have happened had Light not pulled out his watch note: Light escapes when Mikami kills himself, Task force unable to find him seeing as they couldn't when he was injured, Light writes Near's name down, Near dies, Light wins as nobody else is able to stop him because they are all idiots.

Mikami wouldn't have killed himself, if Light didn't pull out the piece of the note out of his watch. After he got shot the second time, Mikami knew he wasn't God, and killed himself. Even if Light did get leave Yellow Box warehouse with no injuries, the Japanese task force would be right after him, sence they do not listen to Near. Plus, Light didn't have the actual notebook with him at the time, he hid it somewhere. He would have to get his notebook back before he could kill the Japanese Task Force and the SPK.

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Wait, how is Light suppose to kill Near without knowing his real name?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
He knew his real name. I can't remember how, but I think he saw it in the fake notebook.

Rys

Postcount melting!
Wait, how is Light suppose to kill Near without knowing his real name?
Near showed them the Death Note that Mikami wrote in.