• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Death Note.

Alloute

Not Banned
Light shouted out for Misa to kill everyone but himself at the Yellow Box Warehouse in a moment of hysteria.

I'd say that's a pretty big giveaway.

We agree for once lol.

I pointed this out, but people always overlook my statements.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
So? They can't get a confession out of Misa obviously and Near burned the notebooks.

At the very least, it proves Misa was a subordinate of Kira. And Near theorised that Misa was connected to Light, possibly as the Second Kira. Light whining for her sealed the deal.

Lucille

At the very least, it proves Misa was a subordinate of Kira. And Near theorised that Misa was connected to Light, possibly as the Second Kira. Light whining for her sealed the deal.

Meh, I still don't think Near would lock her up. The taskforce would just keep an eye on her.

Validus

Death note is pretty amazing. I woudn't say it's the best ever, but it's great. After L died i stoped watching for awhile, i was in shock. i didn't accually believe that light would manage to do it. I've been watching it again however and since L died Light seems to have lost his grip on things. he still keeps a decent amount of control but he's been having to play 'reactive' more. When L was around he always seemed one step ahead, but now there are often times where he's playing catch-up. i haven't finnished the series yet but i'm sure things will get intresting.

P.S. i also love Hellsing. Alucard is freaking Cool.

Lucille

Micheal Jackson dead - The return of Kira?

I was watching TV last night and I heard that MJ had died. The dude was a legend, but isn't it werid that he died from a heart attack? If he did rape children he would be a criminal...The return of Kira?

Gentleman Skeleton

I was watching TV last night and I heard that MJ had died. The dude was a legend, but isn't it werid that he died from a heart attack? If he did rape children he would be a criminal...The return of Kira?

Dude, too soon.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Heh, he's a celeb whose relatives are unlikely to be reading the alternative anime thread on Serebii, so, not too soon.

Also oh ma god Kira's here! T___T

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Heh, he's a celeb whose relatives are unlikely to be reading the alternative anime thread on Serebii, so, not too soon.
I think he was referring to anyone in the general public who had any kind of respect for him...

I think he was referring to anyone in the general public who had any kind of respect for him...

What's there to respect?

After L died i stoped watching for awhile, i was in shock.

It just wasn't quite the same without him for me either, I was pretty annoyed that they continued with such an annoying counterpart, I'm talking about girly haired carrot-top boy, the gray haired kid was okay.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Um yeah, he ended up a total mess...

Also, are you talking about Mello? I thought he was a good character.

Rys

Postcount melting!
I hated them all because they contributed to Kira's defeat.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
I hated them all because they contributed to Kira's defeat.

Haha. Although I do kinda want to know what would've happened if he'd got away with it! I think his idea about removing crime was pretty cool but he ended up killing any old person just to get his way/not get caught so it was just "killing for justice" any more.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Eventually Light would have died anyway, so I don't know how far he was planning to go... maybe he would have appointed a successor.