• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deathstar Shop

Haipho

Love Maker
@abrar14: I see you can rng flawless pokemon. Can you Rng a flawless Modest Cryogonal with Hp fire.

@Swampert is my homeboy: I like the Ev'd Adamant Aggron.

Hi i was interested in ur shiny ut jolly archen i can offer whats in my FC and i also have a flame orb to.......

@K1LL3RxP0P7aRT; Your Virizion or Gligar for the Archen?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Hey I am interested in either your shiny absol or your shiny eevee. I have a shiny blastoise.

@K1ll3rP0p7aRT; i'll see you in the Wifi club
@Darth Reyan; We're mostly interested in UT shinies

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hiya, I'm interested in your shiny Bulbasaur. I have shiny Floatzel, Beedrill, Stoutland, Teddiursa, Roserade, Medicham, Pinsir, Golbat, Ponyta, Lapras, Noctowl, Abra, Garchomp, Dustox, Mienshao, Pidgeot, Raichu and Lampent. Plus I have the items you're after. Please let me know if any of these interest you and I can give you more details =) thanks!

@Jaisey89, Are all of them UT?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
oh sorry...

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
To my knowledge the ones that are UT are Pinsir(level 52, Japanese) Ponyta (level 32) Golbat (level 40, Japanese) Lapras (level 20) Noctowl (level 7) Altaria (level 49) and Gligar (level 24) Also Teddiursa and Medicham are BT.

@Jaisley89, What is The Ponytas and Lapras' natures?

@Jaisley;OKay i'll trade you Bulbasaur for Lapras, my FC is in my sigg

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Ok great =) I'll just add you and meet you in there!

I like this:

Archen Ut - Level 1 - Jolly - Flawless

Check my thread for what you want. ;)

@warrior: Its lvl 25, it came from the fossil.

K. It says lv 1 in the first post, though. ;) It's still a jolly and a flawless shiny, right? If so, CMT.