• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deathstar Shop

@Warrior7777; The archen is everything it is stated to be except the levels were wrong, I'd like to trade it for your: Aipom, level 1 UT [Japanese]

@Swampert is my homeboy; Thats alright, yeah it is still a deal

Cool. Ready to trade now?

Yes, my FC is in my Sig.

K. See you there!

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Can we complete our trade now? It was my shiny UT Heatmor for you shiny UT Koffing.

@$h1ny Hunter; Yes my FC is in my signature.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
@$h1ny Hunter; Yes my FC is in my signature.

Ok mine is both in my trade shop page and in the signature (I think its still there lol) :)

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
Hi!I would like your shiny vuplix that is flawless.I will give a UT shiny Jolly klink and shiny UT Bashful pidove(female) for it.

D.Dusk

Hi, I'm interested in your Shuckle Ut - Level 52 - Careful.

Would you trade it for a Flame Orb and a Male Shellder W/ Rock Blast?

@Mateorafa; Accepted
@D.Dusk; Is the Shellder shiny?

@D.Dusk; Accepted

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I'm interested in your Shiny Aipom UT. I can trade lots of different egg moves and I could attach an item to one

@Wade; Specify what eggmoves and what item.

I'm back! I like this:
Karrablast Ut - Level 1 - Adamant - Eggmove Megahorn/Pursuit/Knock off - Near Flawless - 30 Iv in attack/24 Special Attack

Please check my thread. ;)

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Ferroseed w/ leech seed and stealth rocks, scraggy w/ dragon dance, ice punch, drain punch, pawniard w/ sucker punch, eevee w/ wish, pichu w/ volt tackle, deino w/ dark pulse, and Duskull w/ pain split.

And for items ... Lucky egg, zoom lens, everstone, protector, fire gem, electrizer, deepseatooth, deepseascale, shell bell

Woah that was a lot of typing :/

@Warrior; What are the natures of: Piplup, level 1 UT Zubat, level 1 UT Phione, level 1 UT and Shinx, level 4 UT
@Wade; I'll take the Scraggy and the Shell bell