• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 14:SM54- Shine, Z-Power Ring! A Super Fully Powered 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Lusamine is being controlled by the Ultra Beasts. Satoshi and the others chase after her, but they won't stop resisting. In addition, even though Lusamine's Pokémon had already been defeated, they are now back, creating serious trouble.

-------

https://i.imgur.com/cgmBQES.jpg

Satoshi and the others fight to rescue Lusamine, who's being controlled by the ultra beasts, but get into serious trouble when the Pokémon that were already supposed to have been defeated return!
Top image blurb: The completion of a startling new move for Mokuroh?!
Bottom image blurb: Lilie does her utmost in an attempt to rescue Lusamine!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)
Animation Director 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ah, so I guess the Aether climax would be a multi-episode parter! I guess Ash will launch 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt with Pikachu in this episode.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I guess this is indeed another continuation of the UB-plot. Or Ash is going to try out several Z-moves with this new feature (I honestly don't know how it defers from the regular Z-Ring).

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I guess this is indeed another continuation of the UB-plot. Or Ash is going to try out several Z-moves with this new feature (I honestly don't know how it defers from the regular Z-Ring).

The opening probably shows Ash using 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt in an Ultra Space like area so I think this will be a continuation of the Aether climax where the Z-power ring would be the key.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wonder why it's shining. We'll probably see one of the Legendary Z-moves here, or Ash will get Pikashunium Z maybe.

Is the title reliable or is it gonna be another Ilima situation?

Last edited:

Remix2

This could be the climax to the Mother beast fight where ash get the 10,000,000 volt crystal.

So if that the case then if we have a episode the week after this, this that could be the last episode for the af arc.

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Not that there's much to go on with just an episode title and no summary, but I suppose it's not Farfetch'd to assume the Aether climax continues on into this episode. I'm going to assume Ash received the Z-Power Ring in SM52 (since the previews showed him using the Solganium-Z), so perhaps this is where Ash acquires Pikashunium-Z and gains access to 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

Henry's Journey

Well, I think the episode on December 21st will be the final one of the Aether arc and in January 2018 a new arc begins, possibly a new opening and ending are coming.

ShadowForce720

Not that there's much to go on with just an episode title and no summary, but I suppose it's not Farfetch'd to assume the Aether climax continues on into this episode. I'm going to assume Ash received the Z-Power Ring in SM52 (since the previews showed him using the Solganium-Z), so perhaps this is where Ash acquires Pikashunium-Z and gains access to 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

um, there is no need to assume that he is getting the Z-Power Ring in SM 52 because it's already pretty much confirmed that he is getting the Z-Power Ring in episode 52 because we literally see the Z-Power Ring in the preview for the episode.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
As other users already said, this is probably the episode where Ash will use 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt for the first time. I'm also glad that the arc is not over yet. :D

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I do think this will be the arc's finale episode. I think Lusamine would have been freed in the previous episode, so the focus of this episode would probably be defeating Nihilego once and for all. And for that, I think Pikachu will use 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt to finally beat Nihilego.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I do think this will be the arc's finale episode. I think Lusamine would have been freed in the previous episode, so the focus of this episode would probably be defeating Nihilego once and for all. And for that, I think Pikachu will use 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt to finally beat Nihilego.

Eh, considering Solgaleo will possibly deal with Nihelego to free Lusamine, I doubt Solgaleo isn't enough to beat Nihelego, or it already doesn't KO Nihelego when it frees Lusamine. I still think Pikachu's 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt will be reserved for the other Ultra Beasts in the Ultra space, possibly to deal with a bunch of Ultra Beasts there, to potentially weaken them so that Ash and co. can escape from there.

Last edited:
I definitely think this is a continuation of the Aether Foundation climax. I'd like to see, in the midst of the fight, everyone realizes how strong the Ultra Beasts are and how hard it is to fight them back. Ash knows they need something powerful on the defensive and whips out either Pikashunium Z or Solganium Z.

Alternatively, they do rescue Lusamine in the previous episode and this episode is more filler-ish practicing Z Moves with his new Z-Power Ring. I'd obviously prefer the first rather than this.

Rajas

Culmination of the fight I'm guessing with 10000000 volt thunderbolt being used to wipe out Nihilego maybe. Should be the last episode of this arc as well.

Red and Blue

So is the evolving Z crystal theory going to become true? Cause I don't know how he is going to get the Pikachu Z crystal in Ultra Space

MissAngel

Drizzile=My Spirit Pokemon
Hard to say where this is going, but I do think that this will be the Pikachu z-move. After this arc ends, I wonder if we will get a new opening and ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.