• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 14:SM54- Shine, Z-Power Ring! A Super Fully Powered 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
They’ve done Silvally dirty so far. We’ve gotten little to no backstory other than Faba made it and Gladion stole it because Faba was abusing it. Then when Nihilego appeared and took Lusamine, Silvally went down in just one hit. And in the most recent episode, it got frozen to the ground by absol almost INSTANTLY. I know from the preview that it will be present during the final confrontation against mother beast, but I really hate it how my favorite gen 7 Pokémon is being done so wrong. What makes it even worse is that once this arc wraps up, Gladion is most likely going to leave so we won’t see Silvally again for who knows how long.
Unless Necrozma and the remaining Ultra Beasts are being saved for M22, the anime is going to have to show them off at the some point. He'll probably pop up again when the anime tackles those two storylines. I'm sure Silvally will get its time to shine later.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Or they merely let trainers who have previously completed all the trials participate, just like in the games.

So basically, just Ash? In the games, it was the PC and Hau, and the latter doesn't exist in the anime yet. We don't know if Gladion is challenging all the trials, but let's say he is, then that makes it just Ash and Gladion.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
They’ve done Silvally dirty so far. We’ve gotten little to no backstory other than Faba made it and Gladion stole it because Faba was abusing it. Then when Nihilego appeared and took Lusamine, Silvally went down in just one hit. And in the most recent episode, it got frozen to the ground by absol almost INSTANTLY. I know from the preview that it will be present during the final confrontation against mother beast, but I really hate it how my favorite gen 7 Pokémon is being done so wrong. What makes it even worse is that once this arc wraps up, Gladion is most likely going to leave so we won’t see Silvally again for who knows how long.

While I agree that Silvally hasn't been treated well so far, I'd say you're exaggarating things a bit. Silvally had it's backstory with Lillie(the reason why Lillie was unable to touch Pokemon) and saved Lillie from Nihilego back then. Plus Silvally has been shown to be quite powerful so far: it defeated Dusk Lycanroc comfortably as Type:Null, easily KO'd Faba's Pokemon(and Faba's Pokemon were depicted as really strong considering Gladion's Midnight Lycanroc and Umbreon got completely owned by Faba's Pokemon), took out Totem Kommo-o with one hit(though the implication that Silvally would have struggled to beat Kommo-o without the Fairy type memory wasn't good in my opinion). Yes, Silvally took a hit from Nihilego, but it wasn't knocked out, when Nihilego was approaching Lusamine, Silvally was shown to have gotten back up. Yes, Silvally's role in the Aether climax has been done poorly so far, considering it did basically nothing in SM053 and was shown struggling against Lusamine's Absol, but well, let's hope that it gets a good role in this episode to make it up.

Gladion is being portrayed as Ash's rival so far in SM, so I'm pretty sure that in the League equivalent of Alola, Ash and Gladion would have their rivalry climax battle, where Ash will battle Silvally.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Who here is hoping Pikachu eventually starts performing this Z-move wearing Ash's old caps (which his mom decided to send for some reason)?

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
So basically, just Ash? In the games, it was the PC and Hau, and the latter doesn't exist in the anime yet. We don't know if Gladion is challenging all the trials, but let's say he is, then that makes it just Ash and Gladion.

Well Gladion does have a red Z-ring and can use Z-moves along with he knew Olivia was the Kahuna of Akala and directed Ash to challenge her. This to me implies he's doing trials along with Kiawe if you choose to add him

And some other NPC rivals? Just like we get random trainers in the League who collected badges, we can get random trainers who had already cleared all the trials in the past or who are doing them at the same time as Ash, we just never met them.

Unless you are legit assuming Ash is the first guy in Alola to ever clear all the trials, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.