• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 14:SM54- Shine, Z-Power Ring! A Super Fully Powered 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

You had too high of expectations if you thought anything else would happen.

So, Pikachu gets its big moment. Yawn. This arc removed anything that might have been interesting and at this point I would celebrate some school filler episodes.

The fact the show had actually finally called Ash out on his 'Chosen One' plot armour, and just in general put more emphasis on him being a protagonist that DOES STUFF related to his personality to make the plot run forward left me a little too hopeful they might reverse this formula for once.

It's also a shame it's always Pikachu that gets most of the handouts, when we see all of Ash's other Pokemon working and training for most of their skill boosts (Lycanroc has yet to rely on a DEM for a new move or even it's evolution).

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So seems like we're gonna see a couple more of Lusamine's pokemon here. I wonder if they'll deviate from her in game team at all.

ashsfuture

Tbh Ash being given the z power ring by all the tapu's considering the situation they are in right now makes sense because they have no time to waste they can't afford to wait, they need to rescue lusimine(that's the main reason I'm okay with this). The only things so far that have been handed to Ash was the z-ring and the electrium-z cystral by tapu koko(not including the Solgaleo-z cystral since it is needed for the recent situation) and in the end Ash had to prove that he was worthy of the z-ring by completing trials which he has done.

Now I understand why people feel like he's been just having everything handed to him, but that's not completely true, but I do wonder how would Ash have received the z-power ring if the tapu's didn't use their powers to transform his z-ring cause I'm just wondering would Kukui or Gladion know what this ring is or does the z-power ring already exist in Alola? and there's still the question of how Ash and Pikachu create their z-crystal for !0,000,000 volt. There's just to much happening right now to the point where it feels like this arc should have been spread out more between episodes not just episode after episode.

Last edited:

SinnohEevee

INB4 "Ash is the Chosen One because he has a pure heart".

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Just like everyone has predicted, Lusamine is going to be controlled by Nihilego. It is going to make it extremely heartbreaking for Lillie.

So Ash get the Pikashium Z Crystal in this episode, huh? I was wondering if that is the case since the Alola opening showcased him and Pikachu using 100,000 Volts so I was wondering when he would get said Z Crystal. This makes me so happy.

Can’t wait to watch this episode.

TheSpectre

Ice Trainer
Well, I think the episode on December 21st will be the final one of the Aether arc and in January 2018 a new arc begins, possibly a new opening and ending are coming.

The debate is what would the new arc be, it could either be a Necrozma Arc, a continuation of trials/grand trials, or if they want to get crazy they could do a Rainbow Rocket Arc

Henry's Journey

The debate is what would the new arc be, it could either be a Necrozma Arc, a continuation of trials/grand trials, or if they want to get crazy they could do a Rainbow Rocket Arc

Yeah, I'm expecting (hoping) they adapt Rainbow Team Rocket in the anime, I think this could be a way to introduce Guzma/Plumeria in the anime. :p plus stuff left like the Ula Ula and Poni trials/grand trials, the potential league, etc..

I'm anxious to know what's coming in 2018, when is Pokefan going to leak!?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

https://i.imgur.com/cgmBQES.jpg

Satoshi and the others fight to rescue Lusamine, who's being controlled by the ultra beasts, but get into serious trouble when the Pokémon that were already supposed to have been defeated return!
Top image blurb: The completion of a startling new move for Mokuroh?!
Bottom image blurb: Lilie does her utmost in an attempt to rescue Lusamine!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Hmm by startling new move, I'm assuming it may be a ghost type move of the astonish, or maybe maybe shadow sneak? The preview makes it look like brave bird, but I thnk that could be a picture of mokuroh's and steenee's apparently new z-move combo.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
And it seems like what I'd rather not happen might happen. Lillie might say some "I love you" stuff to Mother Beast and that helps unfuse her.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
And it seems like what I'd rather not happen might happen. Lillie might say some "I love you" stuff to Mother Beast and that helps unfuse her.

Yeah, but like, love conquers all

Tuoko

So that'd mean Rowlet is getting its own Z-Move? I'm not sure how I feel about this.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
New summary:
Hey look! Bounsweet's doing something that seems important and Rowlet's going to learn a new move!!

Do your best Lillie!!! I hope it's more action and less sappy dialogue. I don't know, I don't think the whole emotional sequence of Lillie talking about their past having fun together and her being rude to her doesn't seem to fit when your mother is in sync with an Ultra Beast. I'd like to see Lillie physically save her mother by separating them. Lusamine-Nihelgo anyone? :D

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Jaded people don't bring anything to the conversation.

Looks cool, and Rowlet is getting a new move...inb4 Brave Bird/Sky Attack like all other birds(Unfezant would come back with this IMO)

Now evolve Rowlet X2, Litten X2, Popplio X2 Charjabug, Marenie and Steenee, give Ash Poipole/Jangmo-o/Greninja back and a Alolan Sandshrew, Give Sophocles a Alolan Raichu, give Mallow a Shiinotic, Give Lana an Araquanid, and give Kiawe a Mega Camerupt(Rival), introduce Necrozma, Rainbow Rocket, Ultra Recon Squad, Guzma, Plumeria, Molyane, Hau, Nanu, Hapu, Mina, Acerola, Ilima, Kagetora and the Eeveelution users, Kahilli, Ultra Beasts besides Nihlego, Zeraora, Proper Lunala, Canon Marshadow, New style Ninja Anabel, Seasonal Charizard and Looker, show Roto Lotto, Oak meets up with Oak, Zygarde again, Give Amourshippers their bone(Free Serena)(Misty and Serena fight over Ash), more Brock and Misty and Gary(Stand in for Blue), Go to Battle Tree, Po Town, and Exeggutor Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.