• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 14:SM54- Shine, Z-Power Ring! A Super Fully Powered 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
I also don't think we're getting two Z-moves in one fight unless Rotom does something to allow Ash to do so. What I do think is that the crew takes inspiration from Faba's bird chucking and literally use Rowlet as a bowling ball propelled by Steenee.

Hope so because I really want some humor injected into this. IMO Flare Arc was just too dark and I would love to see the funny boss fight of SM's tone be a reality.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly at least Steenee is actually battling, hopefully she doesn't get one hit ko'd early on.

Also I hope we get some new moves or maybe even an evo here. We definitely need some power upgrades unless Pikachu/Solgaleo and Turtonator/Marowak are gonna do all the work.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Given we have both footage of her battling Lusamine's Milotic and an image of her and Rowlet using some kind of attack together, I'm guessing she at least lasts for a little while.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
True, but this will add to his growing list of accomplishments.

Since Battle Frontier, he has been adding amazing accomplishments to his name in every series, like beating Regice in BF, tying with Latios in DP, beating two pseudo legendaries+making Alain's Charizard kneel in XY, with the only exception being in BW, where he was reset. So that's pretty much expected.

I think he will KO multiple UB's, not just one, with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

DatsRight

Honestly at least Steenee is actually battling, hopefully she doesn't get one hit ko'd early on.

I doubt that will happen, even if she does horribly in fact. The female companion's team is very rarely Worfed in the villain arcs (that's the job of the male companion's or Ash's lower tier team, watch out Turtonator and Litten :p). The girl team most of the time is either practically a bystander or an invincible incompetent, as in getting in barebones offence, but somehow getting through the whole fight barely suffering any damage at all, usually due to facing the weaker mooks or something always saving them from retaliations (eg. May throughout the Aqua/Plasma arc or Serena throughout practically all the XY villain arcs).

You can't expect even bad guy Pokemon to rough up the little girls of the team can you? :p

Last edited:

DatsRight

Togedemaru says hi

Togedemaru has a bit more palpable a role throughout the series, her Electric typing charges a lot of Sophociles' gadgets and she's caught Charjabug for him, making her useful to his agendas, she's more developed comic relief due to having more than just a single running gag and a slightly more fleshed out personality, and she's pulled a couple saves with her Lightning Rod ability like saving everyone from Tapu Koko's loose electric attacks. She's not amazingly handled, but she feels useful to some degree.

Even her similar abuse of Pikachu is formed accidentally from an actual bond with him (SM19 and 26 were adorable), while Rowlet is pretty much just Steenee's punching bag and nothing more (which hasn't stopped him doing way more than her as well).

Not to say they couldn't save Steenee, she has potential, but then again, how many neglected Pokemon in the series didn't?

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

Nothing really new from the Summary, but seriously, TRio again? I'm pretty sure they're not inside Ultra Space, so why do we have to see their shenanigans outside? Also, seems like 10,000,000 Thunderbolt will indeed be used on Mother Beast to defeat Nihilego and separate Lusamine.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
And we're cutting back to Kukui/TR...eh could be executed well, could be executed badly

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Meh, Team Rocket again in an episode like this. After reading this summary I'm sure that the "power of friendship" is gonna save the day again. How original...

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Hmm, so definitely Pikachu is attacking the Mother Beast Nihelego with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt as it seems like. Hmm, I'd rather if it had been Solgaleo.

Wait a minute, why is Litten the only Ash Pokemon aside from Pikachu present in the VA list? Where are Ash's other Pokemon? Do they share VA's?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah Rowlet shares the same VA with Jessie and Lycanroc with Kukui's.

Ah I see. :) Nice to know that, they should all be battling together obviously.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I know I've kind of been absent from this thread for awhile for personal reasons, but is this the first time Charjabug has had a VA?

Status
Not open for further replies.