• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 15th: SM7 - The Marketplace Wanderer, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Do you think the Team Rocket will capture the Alolan Persian? I highly doubt it, but weirder things have already happened.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Do you think the Team Rocket will capture the Alolan Persian? I highly doubt it, but weirder things have already happened.

As long as Team Rocket has Meowth, I doubt they will catch a Persian, even an "exotic" Alolan Persian. Meowth would never stand for it and would probably feel betrayed, and as cruel as Jessie and James (especially Jessie) can be, I don't think they would do that to their #1 feline.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Last call of the day.

Will Ash catch Litten?! Will Litten's backstory be all about abusing people instead of the other way around?! Is that Persian basically denying a future character's ace?! Will Litten abuse Lillie?! Will Kukui's Rockruff get its rock ruffed by the cat for some hilarious dog and cat battles at his (oddly) pristine house/lab with Ash being the center of the abuse?!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Last call of the day.

Will Ash catch Litten?! Will Litten's backstory be all about abusing people instead of the other way around?! Is that Persian basically denying a future character's ace?! Will Litten abuse Lillie?! Will Kukui's Rockruff get its rock ruffed by the cat for some hilarious dog and cat battles at his (oddly) pristine house/lab with Ash being the center of the abuse?!

Yes. Yes. Yes. It's a foregone conclusion. 100% yes.

Everything12

Last call of the day.

Yes, probably not, maybe, no, seems likely.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
So it appears Litten is going to (attempt to) get its revenge on Persian...while still injured. :rolleyes: Maybe Ash gives Litten some advice/pointers on how to defeat Persian, and that's what inspires Litten to join Ash's team (similar to how Hawlucha joined Ash's team). Litten does seem to be rather stubborn, and if it's like real life cats, it will probably be hard to win over, too.

Last call of the day.

1. He had better.
2. Perhaps. It would certainly be a nice change from the "Pokémon abused by humans" backstory we often get.
3. Maybe.
4. Probably.
5. That would absolutely hilarious.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So it appears Litten is going to (attempt to) get its revenge on Persian...while still injured. :rolleyes: Maybe Ash gives Litten some advice/pointers on how to defeat Persian, and that's what inspires Litten to join Ash's team (similar to how Hawlucha joined Ash's team). Litten does seem to be rather stubborn, and if it's like real life cats, it will probably be hard to win over, too.

Ash will probably have to give it food to get it to listen to him to begin with. That's the only way my cat listens to the family xD

Everything12

I just noticed that the hairy blue thing Litten is riding on in the beginning is Stoutland I think Litten stole Ash's sandwich to give to Stoutland who is too old and the Persian is ever stealing the food or attacking Stoutland, so where does Team Rocket fit in?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I just noticed that the hairy blue thing Litten is riding on in the beginning is Stoutland I think Litten stole Ash's sandwich to give to Stoutland who is too old and the Persian is ever stealing the food or attacking Stoutland, so where does Team Rocket fit in?

They're not in the VA list.

Good catch on the Stoutland though! Makes Litten sympathetic if he takes the larger sandwich for the aging Stoutland.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan

my guess is that they'll probably be on the sideline rooting for litten to defeat the persian.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Hopefully it'll be Meowth sympathizing with Litten given his backstory with Persian, but most likely they'll just try to steal Litten or something.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
On an another note I'm curious what role TR will have in this episode since we haven't seen any sign of their involvement with Litten or Persian.

At best I hope that Meowth will be present when Litten faces off against Persian and cheers for him cuz they've both suffered at the hands of Persians. But of course no matter what Team Rocket end up doing here, they're bound to get kidnapped by Bewear at the end any ways. ^^;

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Last call of the day.

Possibly yes, maybe, yes, no, maybe.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I am hoping that this episode makes up for the disappointment of the previous episode as Ash is most probably catching the best Gen 7 starter in this episode(I like Rowlet very much as well, but Litten is better in my opinion).

Ominous Wind

I said way back when the starters were revealed that I hoped Ash would get Litten. This it, I'm 100% on board with the SM anime for as long as it lasts.

Plus, we know from that sketch that Incineroar is almost a given.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope Team Rocket help Litten out(Mostly cause of Meowth) and don't try to steal Litten.
Keep Alolan Persian evil though. Let it wind up with Team Skull

ShadowForce720

I said way back when the starters were revealed that I hoped Ash would get Litten. This it, I'm 100% on board with the SM anime for as long as it lasts.

Plus, we know from that sketch that Incineroar is almost a given.

I'm pretty sure this has been stated several times already but you can't consider that sketch confirmation that Litten will fully evolve, sure it is possible that Ash's Litten could fully evolve but it's not confirmed and that sketch is something that could have easily been changed by now. So given how early that sketch you can't really use it to say that it somehow proves or hints that Litten will fully evolved as considering that the sketch could have easily been changed by now and isn't accurate to what's going to happen.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Wew, lad! Calm down, I'm happy that he's getting Litten. Anything else is just a bonus.

If he's getting Litten. I haven't seen any sign in the previews that Ash is going to capture it. There was one moment where Litten rubbed his leg, but it looked more like a scam that led to taking Ash's sandwich. There's stilll a chance that Ash might just befriend Litten & then catch it in a future episode

Last edited:

Mr. Guy

Banned
If he's getting Litten. I haven't seen any sign in the previews that Ash is going to capture it. There was one moment where Litten rubbed his leg, but it looked more like a scam that led to taking Ash's sandwich. There's stilll a chance that Ash might just befriend Litten & then catch it in a future episode

I'd rather they just go ahead and have Ash catch it now. There's no reason to drag this out like they did with Krokorok in BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.