• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 15th: SM7 - The Marketplace Wanderer, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder if it's bee sting Persian or regular Persian??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
When Persian is even uglier then you thought it was gonna be lol.

Anyways, poor Litten gets hurt pretty bad here :(...

DS0308

<--- Actually me
Is it just me or do these previews feel a little weird with how the dialogue goes with the scenes? It doesn't even seem like it's that different from XY (at least) but I'm just not feeling it for some reason.

Alolan Persian why...

Yappy

Only appears occasionally
Apart from that one very awkwardly drawn scene of it were its head is way too big, Alolan Persian looks even more beautiful in the anime.

So that old Stoutland appears to be like a mentor to Litten, I'm guessing training it to fight so it can be strong enough to take on Persian.

Last edited:

PAndrews

Looks like we might still end up with the "fire starter used to be abused" story after all, just by a Persian instead of a trainer :S
Or even worse, Litten gets the same backstory as Rowlett and is being used by Persian to steal food for it. Wonder if this will end up in a "Persian rules these streets" type way and has been attacking Litten for food for a long time or he just happens to first appear in this story

That said, its been awhile since a Pokemon gets mutilated in battle to the point it needs to be bandaged (and first time we see one with the cone on its head to prevent biting said bandages)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Cone of Shame... xD

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'd rather Litten not have another back story of being tragic. Isnt that all of Ash's Fire starters now? Can't remember if Cyndaquil had one. But it's getting tiring.

PokeMaster366

Alolan Persian looks even more cute and beautiful in the anime than it does in the games (this new art and animation style is a blessing).

So that old Stoutland appears to be like a mentor to Litten, I'm guessing training it to fight so it can be strong enough to take on Persian.

I'm surprised that we're seeing a Pokemon that deviates from the usual model. How often has that happened in the show's history (accessories such as Pancham's sunglasses and Sceptile's twig don't count)?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nice to see an Alolan Persian here. Time for Ash to catch the best starter in Alola!

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
I'd rather Litten not have another back story of being tragic. Isnt that all of Ash's Fire starters now? Can't remember if Cyndaquil had one. But it's getting tiring.

I'm pretty sure a jerk Trainer wanted Cyndaquil, so I don't know if that would count as tragic.

I'm also hoping that Litten doesn't get a tragic backstory. You can only ise the same gag for twenty years before it's stale...

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i wonder if litten has a grudge against persian, and meowth relates to it. could come into play if ash faces nanu down the road.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It seems like Litten is being bullied by a local Persian. I don't think Litten's 'willingly' giving food to that Persian. It's more like that Persian targeted Litten for that sandwich and fights it for it and wins. Same with Persian attacking the old Stoutland. This feels more like Litten's community is being terrorized by an Alolan Persian and Litten is wanting to stop it as it's the most equipped and agile than an abuse story.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It seems like Litten is being bullied by a local Persian. I don't think Litten's 'willingly' giving food to that Persian. It's more like that Persian targeted Litten for that sandwich and fights it for it and wins. Same with Persian attacking the old Stoutland. This feels more like Litten's community is being terrorized by an Alolan Persian and Litten is wanting to stop it as it's the most equipped and agile than an abuse story.

That's the impression I got, as well. Persian is the neighborhood bully who terrorizes other Pokémon and Litten is one of its victims. It probably steals the sandwich from Litten, after it beats up the poor kitten; or Litten fights back, and that's when Persian beats it up (and Ash interferes). I wonder if the Stoutland is Litten's mentor, or if it's just an old Pokémon whom Litten chose to protect. Perhaps Litten is stealing food for Stoutland.

I'm looking forward to Ash bonding with Litten. I do want to know how the boy managed to get the Cone of Shame on a cat that can blow fireballs in his face in protest. For that matter, why would a highly intelligent being like a Pokémon even need a Cone of Shame? Surely Litten can understand that it shouldn't lick or pick at its wounds.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

if anything this reminds me of the bunnelby plot

Status
Not open for further replies.