• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 15th: SM7 - The Marketplace Wanderer, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm surprised that we're seeing a Pokemon that deviates from the usual model. How often has that happened in the show's history (accessories such as Pancham's sunglasses and Sceptile's twig don't count)?
I recall seeing an older Machoke in the anime at one point but it didn't look that drastically different. There was also the older Treecko in the episode where Ash catches Treecko.
Nice to see an Alolan Persian here. Time for Ash to catch the best starter in Alola!
Ash isn't getting the best starter in Alola because she's too good for him ;)

Anyway, is it not possible that Kitten is stealing food for the Stoutland because it's too old to get food for itself and Persian is trying to steal the food for itself? That's a cliché plot but I'm still holding out hope that Litten won't fully trust Ash after he catches it.

Red and Blue

I recall seeing an older Machoke in the anime at one point but it didn't look that drastically different. There was also the older Treecko in the episode where Ash catches Treecko.

Ash isn't getting the best starter in Alola because she's too good for him ;)

Anyway, is it not possible that Kitten is stealing food for the Stoutland because it's too old to get food for itself and Persian is trying to steal the food for itself? That's a cliché plot but I'm still holding out hope that Litten won't fully trust Ash after he catches it.

If it joins Ash willingly like Rowlet without a battle wouldn't that mind he already earned its trust?

dman_dustin

Not sure I like how Ash is handling Litten, grabbing the tail, grabbing it by the nape of its neck, either its treating it too much like a cat or a little boy who doesn't know how to treat a cat.

Maybe there's some justification for it, but I hope Ash treating it the way he is, that looks uncomfortable for me will end.

If it joins Ash willingly like Rowlet without a battle wouldn't that mind he already earned its trust?

Ask Iris's Dragonite.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'd rather Litten not have another back story of being tragic. Isnt that all of Ash's Fire starters now? Can't remember if Cyndaquil had one. But it's getting tiring.
At least it's not because he had an abusive trainer prior to Ash this time :p

So that old Stoutland appears to be like a mentor to Litten, I'm guessing training it to fight so it can be strong enough to take on Persian.
I don't know. Stoutland seems more like a grandpa to Litten than a mentor in my opinion

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I want to see more of Litten. Kinda seems unlikeable taking the bigger piece when Ash shares his sandwich.

I'm hoping it at least relaxes a little more around Ash if he intervenes when Persian attacks.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
If it is Litten getting bullied by the Persian, it could hit Moewth too hard, that we might get a flashback on the episode Go West, Young Meowth. The only difference is that Litten is not going to talk, but the bullying scene will be the same.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'd rather they avoid the disobedient storyline as well, since we've seen it with Charizared, Dawn's Mamoswine, and Iris's Excadrill and Dragonite. It's just as overplayed as the abusive trainer storyline.

I'd like to see if they can pull off having Litten be distrustful of Ash, but not disobedient. It would still listen to him, but begrudgingly and maybe even attack him every now and then for some comic relief.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'd rather they avoid the disobedient storyline as well, since we've seen it with Charizared, Dawn's Mamoswine, and Iris's Excadrill and Dragonite. It's just as overplayed as the abusive trainer storyline.

I'd like to see if they can pull off having Litten be distrustful of Ash, but not disobedient. It would still listen to him, but begrudgingly and maybe even attack him every now and then for some comic relief.

this makes me think of what they would do if they had him use midnight Lycanroc, since it doesn't like to do things if it doesn't agree with it's trainers demands. But it'd be cool coming from Litten too!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Litten, please evolve into Incineroar and be Ash's SM powerhouse. You are the best Gen 7 starter in my opinion.

J D Sheppard

Litten, please evolve into Incineroar and be Ash's SM powerhouse. You are the best Gen 7 starter in my opinion.

As long as its actually treated as a dark type I'm all for evolution. If the writers once again ignore a pokemon a dark typing though it can stay as Litten for all I would care

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I don't think Ash's Litten is going to evolve into its final form. At most, it'll stay as Torracat. You can market the final forms as wild just as easily, which I think will happen in a future episode where Satoshi tachi stumbles upon a wild, sleeping one.

Red and Blue

If that first sketch of the final forms is anything to go by Litten will fully evolve while Rowlet stays the same :p

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I actually had a theory that Incineroar would be Kukui's ace because of who he is in the games, in more ways than one. Especially if Decidueye winds up being Ash's ace.

It all depends on how closely they want to follow the games.

I feel like Incineroar would be hilarious in the anime though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh Arceus..... Alolan Persian looks even more awful in the anime. Ash's Incineroar better star against Nanu at this rate.

shadowF

I thought it was confirmed that Ash's Litten will evolve to its final evolution because of the leaked sketches that we got in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.