• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 15th: SM7 - The Marketplace Wanderer, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/jdDPx9E.jpg

"Satoshi has his lunchbox stolen by a Nyabby. He starts searching for it in order to retrieve the box."

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director しぎのあきら (Akira Shigino)
Animation Director 藤田正幸 (Masayuki Fujita)
Animation Director 猿渡聖加 (Seika Saruwatari)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Welcome to the team Litten. Hopefully it stops attack Ash after she's caught

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Well, I think it's safe to assume this is the episode where Ash catches Litten. I wonder if it stole Ash's lunchbox partially as revenge for Ash crushing its tail in the first episode. A part of me is hoping that Ash's love and kindness override his bottomless pit stomach and he ends up giving his lunch (or part of it) to Litten, and that act of kindness causes Litten to start warming up to Ash. That would actually be kind of touching.

(That doesn't mean Litten has to be an obedient Pokémon once Ash does catch it, however. Perhaps its obedience will hinge upon Ash feeding it. :p )

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Maybe Ash won't catch it here. I kind of hope he doesn't. I want his distaste towards Ash to last a little longer, as suggested by the opening. He doesn't trust trainers, so it would be strange if Ash catches it just like that.

Red and Blue

Maybe Ash won't catch it here. I kind of hope he doesn't. I want his distaste towards Ash to last a little longer, as suggested by the opening. He doesn't trust trainers, so it would be strange if Ash catches it just like that.
Why would it be strange?. Ash will presumably help it get over its mistrust of trainers in the episode before he catches it.

Besides its been a recurring Pokemon for six episodes now. No need to prolong the capture any further.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
About time the best starter gets caught.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So, Litten gets caught in the seventh episode. Well good news this!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope Litten doesn't lose her attitude after this episode, it's her best quality lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It's obvious Litten kinda sorta likes Ash if it keeps bothering him. I see this type of reoccurring tension between them as a gateway of Litten giving Ash a chance. It's like, no matter how much pain Litten inflicts on him, he doesn't treat it wrong and waits to awaken the gentle side in Litten. I think this is the episode where Litten gets captured. They'll have a heart to heart conversation after battling and even though Litten somewhat likes Ash, it'll still give him battle scars and tension.

I hope Ash is the one that makes his own lunch. Litten will find out sooner or later his sandwiches aren't gourmet... or Litten actually likes his sandwiches! :) Litten seems like a normal person.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It's obvious Litten kinda sorta likes Ash if it keeps bothering him. I see this type of reoccurring tension between them as a gateway of Litten giving Ash a chance. It's like, no matter how much pain Litten inflicts on him, he doesn't treat it wrong and waits to awaken the gentle side in Litten. I think this is the episode where Litten gets captured. They'll have a heart to heart conversation after battling and even though Litten somewhat likes Ash, it'll still give him battle scars and tension.

Ash treating Litten with kindness and patience no matter how much pain Litten inflicts upon him is very in character, and I wouldn't mind that being the gateway to Litten's capture. On the other hand, I do like the idea of Litten causing Ash pain (literal and metaphorical) even after its capture. Not that I wish pain on Ash, but I would like to see him work hard to earn his Pokémon's affection. It makes it feel more rewarding when his Pokémon return his affection.

I hope Ash is the one that makes his own lunch. Litten will find out sooner or later his sandwiches aren't gourmet... or Litten actually likes his sandwiches! :) Litten seems like a normal person.

Depending on how badly Ash damages Kukui's kitchen, the professor may never let the boy in his kitchen again, LOL! If Kukui bans Ash from his kitchen, Mallow might be kind enough to allow Ash to borrow her family's restaurant's kitchen so he can make his own sandwiches. It would be a nice touch if Litten actually likes Ash's bad cooking, but for some reason, the cat strikes me as a gourmet.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I hope it's still a little rebellious if it is caught. Would not want that aspect to disappear. Maybe be trusting enough to be caught (or against it's will) but not completely being loyal to Ash just yet (or is still the unfortunate soul in the way of accidents).

Status
Not open for further replies.