• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 15th: SM7 - The Marketplace Wanderer, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
ash better do something other than give "the talk" to gain litten's trust. from the preview, it seems ash himself is taking a hit from alolan persian. either litten protects him from that or ash gets injured and litten is touched by his actions or something. also from the preview, it seems the lady who fed litten in the rowlet episode might return.

although i'm kinda curious as to what that random stoutland is doing there. friend of litten perhaps?

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I thought it was confirmed that Ash's Litten will evolve to its final evolution because of the leaked sketches that we got in the beginning.

As has been pointed out so many times by now, those are standard character design sheets for the game and have nothing to do with the anime.

shac

May be the Stoutland is sick and Litten is collecting food for him? A bit similar to Rowlet's story, but it's a possibility.

I must say I like Alolan Persian a bit better now that I have seen it animated.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
And even if it had anything to do with the anime, there's no guarantee it belongs to Ash.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Man, look at that Persian's head. It's almost a balloon.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Anyone think TR might act as the good guys here?

With meowth pressuring them to help due to hatred of Persian
It's possible, and honestly that's what I'm hoping for. Or else what are they going to try to do? Try and catch Persian for Giovanni, Litten saves it, and suddenly they're friends and Persian goes straight?

I hope they don't go there.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I am more creep out by Persian's eyes if anything, they don't look right. I think the Stoutland is old and guiding Litten into beating the a cursive Persian.

Incoming Meowth talking about his experiences with Persian.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I am more creep out by Persian's eyes if anything, they don't look right. I think the Stoutland is old and guiding Litten into beating the a cursive Persian.

The eyes actually kind of resemble a real-life Persian cat's eyes. Even the flatter facial features make it look more like an actual Persian cat. Personally, I'm more freaked out by Alolan Persian's balloon-like head. It looks so disproportionate to its body.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
The eyes actually kind of resemble a real-life Persian cat's eyes. Even the flatter facial features make it look more like an actual Persian cat. Personally, I'm more freaked out by Alolan Persian's balloon-like head. It looks so disproportionate to its body.

I agree with this, I never saw Persian as much of a persian, instead of more like a shorthaired housecat wildcat mix, but Alolan persian actually looks like persian kitty to me.

satopi

That too. Well, at least it looks better here than in the games lol. Maybe Litten would fix Persian's face after it's done beating it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I thought Alolan Persian was supposed to be a British Shorthair. They're pretty goofy looking cats with big, round heads and flatter muzzles, too.

And yeah, big round head aside, Alolan Persian looks better in the anime.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ok so I saw the preview and I'm so pumped for this episode all cuz of Alolan Persian's debut as well as Litten's struggles. Litten stealing the big half of Ash's sandwich was funny and he looked so cute with that big collar around his neck too. ^^

Red and Blue

Speaking of the collar, is this the first time one has been used in the anime?

satopi

Ok so I saw the preview and I'm so pumped for this episode all cuz of Alolan Persian's debut as well as Litten's struggles. Litten stealing the big half of Ash's sandwich was funny and he looked so cute with that big collar around his neck too. ^^
That wasn't the big "half" of the sandwich, it was the entirety of it outside of the bite sized one intended for Litten! :(

Speaking of the collar, is this the first time one has been used in the anime?
I'm gonna say yes. I can't think of any other moment.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
That wasn't the big "half" of the sandwich, it was the entirety of it outside of the bite sized one intended for Litten! :(

No wonder Ash got angry and chased after Litten. He offered the cat a bite out of kindness, and it stole the whole sandwich. But never fear, Litten will soon learn, as all of Ash's Pokémon probably do, that one does not get between Ash Ketchum and food.

TI'm gonna say yes. I can't think of any other moment.

What I want to know is why an intelligent creature capable of high level thinking and of comprehending human speech needs a Cone of Shame in the first place. Is Litten so obstinate that it refuses to listen to a human telling it not to scratch or lick its wounds because that could cause infection?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
What the...why is Litten marking it's territory on Ash? (That's how cats work IRL).

Although...maybe it's just so it can get food? (Also how cats work IRL).

Litten looks like a piece of work at the minute though. Maybe justified from Ash's exploits earlier in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.