• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 1st: SM5 - Popplio, Do Your Balloonest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I think Rowlet is along for the ride. Some funny moments and I can see it battling alongside Pikachu and Popplio.
Last call of the day.

Is Lana perhaps the only character who wasn't changed at all from her game counterpart (besides the fact she's not a Trial Captain yet...or ever)?!
I don't know. I haven't played Sun & Moon. :)

Will that Litten be reduced to comic relief for a while until it gets fed up with Ash and burns his face?!
No. Litten will be reoccurring side character with barely any focus until it's focus episode.

Is Lillie going to wear that space suit everywhere she goes and only get rid of it until her (very strange) character development kicks in?!
No but that would be really funny (and uncomfortable if she did!) :p

Will Ash capture something else?!
No.

Is Lana's Popplio foreshadowing her eventual promotion to recurring side character?!
Nope! Lady Lana will always be a main character until further notice. And her Popplio won't be the cause of her (possible) side character reduction, if it ever happens.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope they develop Popplio a bit here, at least revealing a move or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.