• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 1st: SM5 - Popplio, Do Your Balloonest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
from the preview, i think lana retains her character trait from the games where she innocently lies about amazing feats she's done (i think she said she fished a kyogre or something). also lillie wearing a spacesuit because she can't touch pokemon is hilarious.

Lol I chuckled at that. I love her overreactions so far.

DatsRight

i agree with you on grubin. as for mimikyu i prefer that way pikachu will be beated by him few times so mimikyu will some kind of rival for him

Didn't Lillie get in the way of Pikachu's attack against Grubbin?

And TR actually having an ace that Pikachu's the underdog against is an interesting twist to me, especially after the tons of repetitive beatings in XYZ. The only issue here is that Mimikyu is still just one Pokemon and Ash has FOUR companions. The previous two episodes already required them to lose IQ points and just stand there when TR attacked Pikachu and the wild Pokemon.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
from the preview, i think lana retains her character trait from the games where she innocently lies about amazing feats she's done (i think she said she fished a kyogre or something). also lillie wearing a spacesuit because she can't touch pokemon is hilarious.
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering how or if Lillie was going to participate and I then we see the spacesuit and lol'd. Lana looks cool in that balloon underwater too btw and it also explains what the whole deal was in the first place with the balloons.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm sure that bit of Ash fishing up Kyogre is a daydream sequence. Lana's little sisters must be twins, they're like those girls from The Shining. ^^

I haven't played Pokémon Sun & Moon so I don't know what each character trait will be incorporated in the anime. Judging by what one of you guys said, it sounds like Lana makes up amazing feats just to impress her little sisters to look up to her or to assure people that she's strong when she's just average. Seeing that her dream is to making a big balloon (as shown in the opening as well), I'm glad that she can dream big. :)

Lana is an excellent fisherman, she'll teach you how to fish right. Lillie's suit is funny, she isn't afraid of participating even if she's in denial about being afraid of Pokémon. Litten and Ash will bond in this episode after a few physical fights. Wonder how he convinced it to come with him? Sympathy? I bet Rowlet helped with the extra scarring.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Serious regression in Ash and Pikachu's battling competence, it seems like that. Pikachu already got beaten up by a Grubbin and Mimikyu. And in this episode, he is going to get blasted off by Mimikyu's Shadow Ball and will be hanging by the edge of the building.

Your definition of "serious regression" is "anything that doesn't make Ash and Pikachu look or be invincible."

snorlax512

Didn't Lillie get in the way of Pikachu's attack against Grubbin?

And TR actually having an ace that Pikachu's the underdog against is an interesting twist to me, especially after the tons of repetitive beatings in XYZ. The only issue here is that Mimikyu is still just one Pokemon and Ash has FOUR companions. The previous two episodes already required them to lose IQ points and just stand there when TR attacked Pikachu and the wild Pokemon.

I highly doubt this. TR are always throwing Ash around at the start (Seviper, Wobbafet in XY) then as Pikachu slowly gets un-nerfed they get one-shotted for the rest of the series. The only way I can see this happen is if they make TR cool like in BW.

diakyu

Ah, so not mention of Lana going on a quest to find cute swimmer boys like in the games? For shame anime.

Red and Blue

Anyone else absolutely love that Lillie is in a space suit?

Also there is a Milotic in the episode. I wonder.....

U.N. Owen

Anyone else absolutely love that Lillie is in a space suit?

Also there is a Milotic in the episode. I wonder.....

I honestly think Lillie in some kind of protective gear will be a running gag. I can just see her making a dress of Cleanse Tags in order to repel ghost pokemon.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm glad to see I'll get my wish of Ash meeting Lana's sisters. But what is with young children poking and podding Pikachu and squeezing his cheeks? I was wondering who was going to get electrocuted this time around, and it looks like aside from Rotomdex, Lana's sisters might be the next victims.

I thought Lillie might sit out this fishing expedition due to her fear of Pokémon, but no, it looks like she is going to just wear a spacesuit instead. Whatever works for you, Lillie; whatever works for you. :p (I do admire her determination.)

U.N. Owen

I don't know. I dont think its a total stretch to think she catches the Milotic and sends it as a gift to a certain someone....

I'd be fine with the continuity nod. The shippers won't.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Lady Lana's dream is to fish up Kyogre and ride it. She keeps mentioning it (I mean the Pokémon). This is like the 2rd reference to Kyogre.

U.N. Owen

Shippers? I think we are thinking about two different people, lol
here mother Lusamine owns a Milotic in the games

You haven't exactly been to the same shippings circles I've gotten drawn into then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.