• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Last edited:

J. D. Guy

Haven just watched the newest Coco trailer on the official Japanese Pokemon YouTube channel, without any context from being able to understand the language, I saw Ash hang up the video call on Delia...

And I'm like, "I know that boy did not just hang up on his mother!"

For real, what was the context for that scene?

And this movie is gonna be filled with feels. Coco is very endearing!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Btw, wasn't Inteleon and Cinderace supposed to debut in the movie as well? Shame we didnt get to see them in the previews.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That's because this is surely the whole point of the movie.

Coco is Tarzan.

Zarude is his mom despite being male.

Ash is Jane.

And Pikachu is Terk.

And what about the Cheetah chimp? Who'll be her? Gotta respect the classics!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
More movie info on Oha Suta tomorrow, though it's prooobably just going to be them recapping all the stuff we learned yesterday.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
End of the movie:

Delia dropkicks Ash for hanging up on her at the beginning.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
A part of me wants this movie to play a little joke where Coco asks Ash about his father just for the scene to be either cut short for another segment or they being interrupted because of some circunstance.

End of the movie:

Delia dropkicks Ash for hanging up on her at the beginning.

Delia 23:59: You are off forest n°9854 son? Have a safe trip, I'll be praying for you sucess
Delia 00:00: You going for the jungle? Are you insane? That's too dangerous, you shouldn't go!

Anyway, I can see the movie ending kind of having a scene where Ash makes amends with Delia/check how she's doing

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Another thing about poor AU Delia is that she doesn't have a servant mime to help around the house...

Though I have to wonder...will Movie 24 also come out in December because of this, go back to July, or somewhere in between because of production reasons...o_O

Shoot, if it weren't the pandemic screwing with things we'd be talking about the teaser and speculating on it about now...:confused:

So who's Clayton?

Probably the mystery villain they're dancing around in the trailers.
None of the other movies ever hid their villain(s), so this better be good...

Unless, of course, there is no villain again and the crisis is once again caused by contrivance and the TRio's bottomless stupidity...-_-

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
More movie info on Oha Suta tomorrow, though it's prooobably just going to be them recapping all the stuff we learned yesterday.

NOT a recap, but an interview with Taiiku Okazaki about the theme song. Plus a short preview of it.

I didn't watch that region-locked movie news stream,but I assume this was recorded especially for Oha Suta and not just a clip from there.

JD

Btw, wasn't Inteleon and Cinderace supposed to debut in the movie as well? Shame we didnt get to see them in the previews.

I’m thinking it’s possible that they belong to whoever the antagonist of this movie is. Greninja, Delphox, and Chesnaught made their anime debut under antagonist in a movie so it wouldn’t be the first time.

Also, I just watched the trailer does Zarude use telepathy?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Also, I just watched the trailer does Zarude use telepathy?
I think it could be or it could just be speaking its native language and Coco can understand it because he was raised hearing it similar to Tarzan with the animals. We won’t know until Zarude interacts with Ash since he wouldn’t know the language.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Another thing about poor AU Delia is that she doesn't have a servant mime to help around the house...

Though I have to wonder...will Movie 24 also come out in December because of this, go back to July, or somewhere in between because of production reasons...o_O

Shoot, if it weren't the pandemic screwing with things we'd be talking about the teaser and speculating on it about now...:confused:

Probably the mystery villain they're dancing around in the trailers.
None of the other movies ever hid their villain(s), so this better be good...

Unless, of course, there is no villain again and the crisis is once again caused by contrivance and the TRio's bottomless stupidity...-_-
Ash is the villain

Status
Not open for further replies.