• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

maybe I missed it but does anyone know what happens to Koko at the end? Does he stay in the Jungle with Zarude or go on his own journey?

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Ash's dad at least told his son not to give up. Gon's dad? Hoo boy. The life-threatening lengths that man went to keep Gon away from him.

On a related note, I feel like I once saw a gif on this forum that had a smiling boy looking upwards at a man, also smiling, who suddenly pulled a gun on the poor kid. Is it possible that gif was from the anime Gon is in? I've never watched it.

Red and Blue

Not sure if it was already posted but Dogasu dropped another bit from the film
Koko's birth name is Al Molybdenum. Zed calls him that numerous times in the third act(presumably after revealing he killed his parents). His last name is kind of a mouthful, lol

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Not sure if it was already posted but Dogasu dropped another bit from the film
Koko's birth name is Al Molybdenum. Zed calls him that numerous times in the third act(presumably after revealing he killed his parents). His last name is kind of a mouthful, lol
How the heck do you even pronounce "Molybdenum"?

Mythical-Moonlight

Some minor Spoilers

Apparently AU Ash tries to catch both a Cramorant and a Flapple he comes across in the jungle but both of them manage to get away.

Do you guys think there's a possibility Ash could capture these Pokémon in the Main Anime?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Some minor Spoilers

Apparently AU Ash tries to catch both a Cramorant and a Flapple he comes across in the jungle but both of them manage to get away.

Do you guys think there's a possibility Ash could capture these Pokémon in the Main Anime?
Nah prob not tbh lulz.

Red and Blue

Some minor Spoilers

Maybe. Though Cramorant's gimmick screams James mon

Mythical-Moonlight

In hindsight I suppose it makes sense that there was no teaser for the 24th movie

From what I've noticed, in recent years the movie's have mostly been centered around Mythical Pokémon.

Zarude is the only current Gen Mythical Pokémon we have atm

So unless they create another Mythical Pokémon next year. We're getting either another Kanto Region Remake or Nothing at all

Red and Blue

In hindsight I suppose it makes sense that there was no teaser for the 24th movie

From what I've noticed, in recent years the movie's have mostly been centered around Mythical Pokémon.

Zarude is the only current Gen Mythical Pokémon we have atm

So unless they create another Mythical Pokémon next year. We're getting either another Kanto Region Remake or Nothing at all
There is absolutely nothing stopping them from creating a new Mythical for the 24th movie. The reason for there being no announcement should have more to do with the pandemic as Aura mentioned

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Besides, we had a movie about Lugia.

That did not stop them from having a 3-episode arc about Lugia.

We also had a movie about about Reshiram/Zekrom after they showed Zekrom first.

And that did not stop them from screwing Zekrom... Oh wait. I mean. That did not stop them from reusing Reshiram.

Status
Not open for further replies.