• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Let’s hope for an announcement soon cause I’m starving

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Maybe they might use a December release from now on? Yokai Watch movies doesn't seem like a thing anymore so that's a slot open. It seems like a convenient time. During YW's popularity wave, the second movie outsold even hollywood flicks like freaking Star Wars.

Just my two cents.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait ANOTHER movie were Ash only uses Pikachu?! Seriously this is stupid smh.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Better yet, why is this still a pinned thread. Shouldn't the Galar mons debut thread be pinned instead lulz.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
I know this is pretty much a dead thread now but I wanted to give a Fun Fact.

While it is not confirmed which region this Movie or Movie 21 take place. The Nurse Joy in both these Movies have the Same Seiyuu as the Nurse Joy in the Unova Region & Declora Islands had. Nurse Joy has a different person voice them in different regions.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
When was the last time we waited so long before a new Pokemon movie being teaser? And without a Mythcal reveal as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.