• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
When was the last time we waited so long before a new Pokemon movie being teaser? And without a Mythcal reveal as well...
Not sure about the wait for a new movie but a movie with no Mythical reveal hasn’t been done since the Zoroark movie since Celebi was revealed to be in that movie but it wasn’t a new Mythical Pokémon. The only Pokémon movies with no Mythicals in them are Power of One, Spell of the Unown and Pokémon Heroes. Movies with Mythical Pokémon revealed in another movie are the aforementioned Lucario and Zoroark movies. Pokémon has had at least one movie come out each year since Mewtwo Strikes Back and it seems Covid really messed up any production on the next movie after Coco. My guess is that what is coming next was in the process of finishing up the animation portion of production and was about to start recording the soundtrack and dialogue when everything had to be put on hold for a few months because of the virus and now the team is having difficulty getting things back to normal under new regulations put into place to help control the outbreak and prevent any new cases.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Not sure about the wait for a new movie but a movie with no Mythical reveal hasn’t been done since the Zoroark movie since Celebi was revealed to be in that movie but it wasn’t a new Mythical Pokémon. The only Pokémon movies with no Mythicals in them are Power of One, Spell of the Unown and Pokémon Heroes. Movies with Mythical Pokémon revealed in another movie are the aforementioned Lucario and Zoroark movies. Pokémon has had at least one movie come out each year since Mewtwo Strikes Back and it seems Covid really messed up any production on the next movie after Coco. My guess is that what is coming next was in the process of finishing up the animation portion of production and was about to start recording the soundtrack and dialogue when everything had to be put on hold for a few months because of the virus and now the team is having difficulty getting things back to normal under new regulations put into place to help control the outbreak and prevent any new cases.
The Zoroark movie also was the first to come to my mind.
Maybe now all Pokemon movies will come out around Christmas? Hebce the promotion will start later...

Hope we will get some info soon.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'll pre-order it later this month. Just waiting to finish this month's credit card bills.

I'll probably recieved it way later since I'll package it with the Journeys' manga 3rd volume as well as the Kirameiger x Ryusoulger team up (whose BD is out on early August)

BobbbidyBob

The blu-ray comes ever closer...

Really want to see this movie.
Same! It’s the poke highlight of July for me. When the blu ray comes out it will be available to watch “online free” lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I already budgeted to buy my copy next month. Hopefully the limited edition won't go out of print until then lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Had to fix my car last week and kind broke. Will buy it this thursday though

BobbbidyBob

The online free version should be out any day now lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It is already :p

Either way, will probably watch it later today. Here's hoping the limited edition will still be avaliable tomorrow when I'll be able to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.