• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So who thinks we can get a Legends: Arceus time-travel Movie?
Since BDSP does not have a single new Mythical Legends need to have something.
Ash travelling in time to Hisui seems doable. Especially now when he travelled to an alternative dimension.

MaMcMu

Ash travelling in time to Hisui seems doable. Especially now when he travelled to an alternative dimension.
Definately with Arceus! Perhaps this time, Ash will be sent to the future along with Team Rocket and an orphan girl. This future is a false utopia that is horrifyingly wrong in every aspect imaginable; the people have no will, technology is supreme and everything is lifeless. This is because of a tyrant called "The Cyber Baron". He's a human supremacist who wants nothing more than to rid the world of Pokemon, considering them vermin while strongly believes in mankind's position as Earth's most dominant life form.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Definately with Arceus! Perhaps this time, Ash will be sent to the future along with Team Rocket and an orphan girl. This future is a false utopia that is horrifyingly wrong in every aspect imaginable; the people have no will, technology is supreme and everything is lifeless. This is because of a tyrant called "The Cyber Baron". He's a human supremacist who wants nothing more than to rid the world of Pokemon, considering them vermin while strongly believes in mankind's position as Earth's most dominant life form.
I rather think we will see Hisui. They need to show somehow Hisuian forms in the anime.
Unless they retcon them to standard Pokemon and current Regional variants.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This is my number one wish for the next movie!! I really hope this happens

D

Deleted member 384931

I rather think we will see Hisui. They need to show somehow Hisuian forms in the anime.
Unless they retcon them to standard Pokemon and current Regional variants.
Well they did something similar with Koko. Tho I think it will be a time travel movie or something like that.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
We don't know. Nothing has been announced yet. If it had been, it would have been in a pinned thread here, too. So as long as there's no M24 thread here, you can safely assume that there has been no word on a M24.

MaMcMu

We don't know. Nothing has been announced yet. If it had been, it would have been in a pinned thread here, too. So as long as there's no M24 thread here, you can safely assume that there has been no word on a M24.
Be that as it may, it better be a time travel one. Definitely to the future this time, we've seen too many trips to the past.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
As I said before, blame the pandemic for the lack of a new Pokemon movie in 2021.
I still think that the Arceus special was originally going to be the 2021 movie but then the pandemic happened and everything was reworked to fit the anime. Usually there is a movie that acts as a tie in with whatever is the most recent games or at least the one that has something that could work into the plot of a movie. The Mirage special is pretty much the exception as FRLG came out so soon after RS and about a year before Emerald and it was right before DP were announced. The Manaphy movie promoted Pokémon Ranger which means side games aren’t necessarily off the table when it comes to the movies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So with Legends out do you think we might get a new Movie this year? With either Pokemon 905 or some new Mythical which can be patched into the game?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I would love to see a new Pokemon Movie announcement as part of Pokemon Day Celeberation:)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I mean who knows? Tho wouldn't they have announced it by now?
Not really. Every year on Pokémon Day, there is always some major announcement which is usually about the games but info about the next movie project is also announced and some sort of artwork or footage is shown off.

Status
Not open for further replies.