• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

If we do get a movie this year maybe something involving Arceus and a new mythical? AU Ash, Pikachu, and TR could be pulled into Hisui

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My theory is that Arceus was going to be the next Pokémon to get a movie in the AU and Hisui would be vital to the plot. Something like a catastrophic anomaly in the past happens that affects the AU’s current timeline and Ash and Pikachu are summoned to the past by Arceus. From there Ash and Pikachu must figure out the cause of the disturbance that caused a major change in the present that should never have happened.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Holy Karp, are we really gonna go 2 years without a new Pokémon movie? I'm not sure if this is due to GF's plans being delayed and SV coming out later than they planned initially, or if COVID just ended up delaying the movies. I really hope it's the former, because if not...then it means they've intentionally held back on releasing at least one additional Mythical that should've been in Gen 8.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Honestly...Im kinda glad we are back at 1 mythical per gen even if it wasnt intentional. Too many mythicals were appearing so frequently imo and they were becoming more and more obvious movie mons with no rich lore and cool game stuff
Hope Gen 9 improves on that
Also no movie this year means the anime will get more attention which is honestly really needed imo

Remix2

Honestly...Im kinda glad we are back at 1 mythical per gen even if it wasnt intentional. Too many mythicals were appearing so frequently imo and they were becoming more and more obvious movie mons with no rich lore and cool game stuff
Hope Gen 9 improves on that
Also no movie this year means the anime will get more attention which is honestly really needed imo

If no movie this year mean that Yajima is storyboarding more episodes then I say it worth it.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Do we really need more than 1 movie a generation anyways? The movies have been pretty stale for a long time now, even with the au reboot.
Lowkey agree, I want them to be ambitious again. Pokemon has such a VAST lore they can draw from and make interesting stories, drop AU Ash too, just make movies with any characters with any interesting story and premise Id say, using Ash will limit them. Like even well written movies like Power of US will feel stale now as movies really need to be revamped

Red and Blue

Just realized that with no new mythical Generation 8 will be ending with only a new Legendary Pokemon. That's a first

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why are you still SPOILER tagging? I've seen people bring up the other Hisuian Pokemon without tags.
I'm not sure what boards you go to, but as far as I know, no big spoilers like that have appeared in the very unrelated anime spoilers board.
And why would that Pokemon I mentioned be part of Gen 9 when it came out in Legends?
It comes out near the very end in the post-game and it's unclear if it's like a next-gen Pokemon debuting early.

Red and Blue

I'm not sure what boards you go to, but as far as I know, no big spoilers like that have appeared in the very unrelated anime spoilers board.

It comes out near the very end in the post-game and it's unclear if it's like a next-gen Pokemon debuting early.
1. I mean SerGoldenhandtheJust has a pretty significant spoiler in his Avatar and the Mods appeared cool with it. I SPOILER tagged my previous post just to be safe but I think after a month we can talk freely
2. Even if it appears post game the doesn't change the fact that Legends is part of the Eighth generation. Since the Pokemon debuted there instead of SV I'd say it's still part of the previous Gen

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I'm sure My Hero Academia fans would like to be in our place
Movies there apparently didn't blend well with the main anime production LOL

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
1. I mean SerGoldenhandtheJust has a pretty significant spoiler in his Avatar and the Mods appeared cool with it. I SPOILER tagged my previous post just to be safe but I think after a month we can talk freely
Man I hope my avatar didnt ruin it for anyone tho, one of the best Pokemon moment ever!!
I waited for a long time to change it and it is out of context still, so hope it isnt bothersome

Status
Not open for further replies.