• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 8th: SM6 - Zing Zap Togedemaru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/zFseZeP.jpg

Satoshi decides to watch Kukui's house for him. He starts making lunch, but since he's not very good at cooking, he ends up wasting all the ingredients and has no choice but to head to the nearby shopping mall. There, he runs into his classmate Māmane and the Roly-Poly Pokémon Togedemaru. But suddenly, the shopping mall experiences a blackout and everyone ends up separated from their Pokémon.

--------

http://i.imgur.com/jdDPx9E.jpg

After attempting to make lunch, Satoshi heads to the shopping mall to buy foodstuff. There, he meets his classmate Māmane and Māmane's Pokémon Togedemaru.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Oh well.. Tingling? I get the prickling-part.. but yikes.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Since it and Pikachu will have a rivalry, maybe Pikachu will battle it in this episode.

Locormus

Since it and Pikachu will have a rivalry, maybe Pikachu will battle it in this episode.

Why would that be a tingling sensation as referred to by the title?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Togedemaru is very ticklish? Togedemaru is prickly? Togedemaru is hyper and excited to meet Pikachu, another Electric small Pokémon? Something tells me that Togedemaru won't leave Pikachu alone and tries to out best him. Or make him uncomfortable.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Why would that be a tingling sensation as referred to by the title?

Well it doesn't have to be a big part of the episode's plot and I think the title is just describing it as a Pokémon in general, so the episode will just be an introduction to it.

Locormus

It's referring to it being electric.

Okay. Then we really have nothing to go off.. This is just slightly better then a piece of Broadcastdata..

satopi

You guys can't assume its filler just because of the title. This is probably Togedemaru's first focus episode. Which isn't filler.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's definite filler, focusing on something already owned.... nothing of importance will happen here.

satopi

It's definite filler, focusing on something already owned.... nothing of importance will happen here.
Even though we know nothing about the episode. Seriously, you're being ridiculous at this point. In this case, lets ignore the focus episodes of Froakie since it's a Pokémon that's already owned. Hell, why not all of them?

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Even though we know nothing about the episode. Seriously, you're being ridiculous at this point. In this case, lets ignore the focus episodes of Froakie since it's a Pokémon that's already owned. Hell, why not all of them?

People are just trolling or being sarcastic, don't take it too seriously ;). Also I like Togedemaru, he's just the next genner of Dedenne. It all started with Pachirisu when they decided to make a cute electric-type every series xD.

WaterTypeWarrior

People are just trolling or being sarcastic, don't take it too seriously ;). Also I like Togedemaru, he's just the next genner of Dedenne. It all started with Pachirisu when they decided to make a cute electric-type every series xD.

You could honestly argue it's been a thing with every generation since the start of the franchise: Pikachu -> Pichu -> Plusle/Minun -> Pachirisu -> Emolga -> Dedenne -> Togedemaru.

Hopefully, Togedemaru will bring more to the cast than Dedenne did. I liked the little guy, but I do wish he'd had a bit more presence in XY instead of just being an accessory to Bonnie's character.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

If you're expecting something important from a episode about yet another Pikachu clone, you're kidding yourself.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
You guys can't assume its filler just because of the title. This is probably Togedemaru's first focus episode. Which isn't filler.

With this episode title and the previous episode's title, I'm getting the impression that Ash's classmates are each getting their own focus episode - or that their main Pokémon are. If so, that's a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting companion focus episodes this early on in the series. I suppose, then, that the episodes following this one will focus on Mallow and her Bounsweet and Kiawe and...his Turtonator? and Lillie and...her inability to touch Pokémon?

CelebiAS

With this episode title and the previous episode's title, I'm getting the impression that Ash's classmates are each getting their own focus episode - or that their main Pokémon are. If so, that's a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting companion focus episodes this early on in the series. I suppose, then, that the episodes following this one will focus on Mallow and her Bounsweet and Kiawe and...his Turtonator? and Lillie and...her inability to touch Pokémon?
Yes please, as early as possible and develop that as much as it can be through the series.

satopi

Togedemaru better do more than what Dedenne did. Whom I really didn't mind but also didn't care much for. I liked it when Bonnie commanded it in battle that one time.

It's great that the classmates are getting focus episodes. We're probably learning more about their personality quirks and problems.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
I don't mind these kind of fillers that focus on a main character and his/her development perhaps. These are usually entertaining to watch, and gives the viewers more insight on the character. My ideal start would have been to dedicate each of the main character (Kiwawe, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, Lillie, Kukui) with their own episode to start the engine, and it looks like that is exactly what is going to happen.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I mean we won't be seeing any gym leader equivalent "big battles" anytime soon so we might as well

Status
Not open for further replies.