• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 8th: SM6 - Zing Zap Togedemaru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Last call of the day.

Is Ash a pathetic housekeeper by default or is he too young to look after a house?! Is his relation to Sophocles stronger than Clemont?! Why is Sophocles the entire opposite (besides the weight) of his game counterpart?!

Yeah, I don't have much to say here.

Double-barreled question relies on in depth answer of, he's old enough, but severely lacking in skills.
Of course.
Because the anime plays by its own rules.

Everything12

Last call of the day.

Is Ash a pathetic housekeeper by default or is he too young to look after a house?! Is his relation to Sophocles stronger than Clemont?! Why is Sophocles the entire opposite (besides the weight) of his game counterpart?!

I think he is pathetic by default, probably, and who knows why sometimes the writers decide to follow the games and other times they decide stray from them.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Cute maybe, but he seems really feeble. I mean, Mimikyu of all things had the upper hand against him in the preview.

To be fair tho Jessie's Mimikyu's pretty tough and I think Togedemaru just had its hands full dealing with those fast Shadow Balls in that one scene, but I still think he'll make a comeback by the end of the mall battle since we saw his cheeks emitting electricity.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Last call of the day.

No, he's just bad at cooking. He's fine with cleaning.
Probably, yes.
I don't know as I never played Sun/Moon yet.

Poor Aura, couldn't think of any more snarky 'last call' questions this week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.