• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 8th: SM6 - Zing Zap Togedemaru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
If we get callbacks to how Brock, Cilan and Clemont used to cook so should be easy (maybe some of the girls too, although they werent as prominent) I'll be very happy.

Looks like a fun episode, if slice of life.

Red and Blue

If Kukui leaves Rockruff at home with Ash this would be a good opportunity for them to bond and possible foreshadow Rockruff eventually ending up with Ash.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Shame on Brock or Dento for not teaching Ash a thing about cooking. If only there was an episode where Ash couldn't find anyone to cook for him everyday, ran out of food in his backpack, and the Pokémon Center were miles away, stuck in a forest with Pikachu. He'll be fasting until the food arrived.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
If we get callbacks to how Brock, Cilan and Clemont used to cook so should be easy (maybe some of the girls too, although they werent as prominent) I'll be very happy.

An opportunity for more continuity, hooray! Ash doesn't even have to mention Brock, Cilan, or Clemont by name (although if he does, I will be through the roof with joy). If all he does is reminisce about his friends' amazing cooking, then I will be satisfied. :D

If Kukui leaves Rockruff at home with Ash this would be a good opportunity for them to bond and possible foreshadow Rockruff eventually ending up with Ash.

It's for that reason that I hope Kukui leaves Rockruff at home with Ash, or, even better, Rockruff volunteers to stay at home with Ash, because it wants to spend time with him (and with its new buddy Pikachu). I want some scenes of Ash bonding with his future puppy Rockruff.

If only there was an episode where Ash couldn't find anyone to cook for him everyday, ran out of food in his backpack, and the Pokémon Center were miles away, stuck in a forest with Pikachu. He'll be fasting until the food arrived.

Aw, I'm sure he'd find some berries to eat. Or Pikachu would find some berries for them to eat. I don't think Pikachu would let his beloved best friend starve to death. :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
About time we get an episode like this. Though it sucks Sophocles isn't getting a whole episode to himself like Lana is.....

Yes please, the sooner he gets Rockruff the better.

johno1995

About time we get an episode like this. Though it sucks Sophocles isn't getting a whole episode to himself like Lana is.....

Considering Togedemaru's in the title, I'd like to believe there's more to the episode once Ash hits the mall and meets Sophocles. There still might be some character building here, don't hold out hope. :D The summary seems like the earliest part of the episode imo.

Anyways I bet Team Rocket will have some involvement in this episode.

I surely hope not! Episodes like this should be proof that the show doesn't need TR's "comic relief" all the time. I'd like to see more focus on Ash bonding with Sophocles, or developing a rivalry with him, and settling into school life. If TR makes an appearance here, I hope it's in a small subplot developing something with Bewear or something that's off-shoot, just as long as they don't interrupt the main storyline. That I wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

satopi

I surely hope not! Episodes like this should be proof that the show doesn't need TR's "comic relief" all the time. I'd like to see more focus on Ash bonding with Sophocles, or developing a rivalry with him, and settling into school life. If TR makes an appearance here, I hope it's in a small subplot developing something with Bewear or something that's off-shoot, just as long as they don't interrupt the main storyline. That I wouldn't mind.
The TRio has no business in this episode (though that's for many as well and I can see them working odd jobs). They're not appearing in this episode. Let Ash screw up his own lunch and have Mimikyu be the lone wolf in this. It's not like it's attached to TR or anything, let this episode settle the score with Pikachu. I bet it gets tired of TR at times.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The TRio has no business in this episode (though that's for many as well and I can see them working odd jobs). They're not appearing in this episode. Let Ash screw up his own lunch and have Mimikyu be the lone wolf in this. It's not like it's attached to TR or anything, let this episode settle the score with Pikachu. I bet it gets tired of TR at times.

Team Rocket has no business being in this episode, but I have a feeling they are probably the ones behind the shopping mall blackout. It sounds like something they would cause as part of a scheme to kidnap Pokémon. >_> Hopefully, their appearance, if any, in this episode is very minor, because I hate it when they steal the spotlight just for the sake of being needed villains.

I don't think Mimikyu will be a lone wolf anymore, not since Jessie caught it (albeit using James's Luxury Ball). However, since Mimikyu was caught unwillingly, I want Jessie to have to earn its respect. It may have listened to her in the battle against Pikachu, but that's because it was against Pikachu. I want Mimikyu to be less inclined to listen to Jessie or help the TRio when Pikachu is not involved.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
And then the episode ends with Ash coming back to a burned down house because he forgot to turn off the gas stove before he left to shop for food. XD

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Team Rocket has no business being in this episode, but I have a feeling they are probably the ones behind the shopping mall blackout. It sounds like something they would cause as part of a scheme to kidnap Pokémon. >_> Hopefully, their appearance, if any, in this episode is very minor, because I hate it when they steal the spotlight just for the sake of being needed villains.

I don't think Mimikyu will be a lone wolf anymore, not since Jessie caught it (albeit using James's Luxury Ball). However, since Mimikyu was caught unwillingly, I want Jessie to have to earn its respect. It may have listened to her in the battle against Pikachu, but that's because it was against Pikachu. I want Mimikyu to be less inclined to listen to Jessie or help the TRio when Pikachu is not involved.

I'd like to see this, especially if Ash catches Litten against it's will (or some other Pokemon). Then we can have a contrast between how Ash and Jessie raise their disobedient Pokemon (maybe Jessie pulls ahead at first by relying on power showing TR competence, but Ash pulls through with Litten in the end through his methods)

Maybe Ash will become Hau and rely on malasadas to survive (resulting in him being fat for a short while)

Last edited:

satopi

When I mean by lone wolf, I expect Mimikyu to do its own thing even in Jessie's possession. It never wanted to be caught nor does it have to listen and follow them all the timw (and if so, only by obligation). Mimikyu seems like the type to not bother someone if that someone doesn't bother it (like it did with Bewear). Mimikyu should wander off into its own business and shenanigans, not always with TR.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'd like to see this, especially if Ash catches Litten against it's will (or some other Pokemon). Then we can have a contrast between how Ash and Jessie raise their disobedient Pokemon (maybe Jessie pulls ahead at first by relying on power showing TR competence, but Ash pulls through with Litten in the end through his methods)

A contrast between how Ash and Jessie raise disobedient Pokémon would definitely be interesting to see, especially if, as you suggested, Jessie pulls ahead at first by relying on power and brute force to handle Mimikyu, but Ash's love and patience win out in the end, and Litten ends up coming out on top.

When I mean by lone wolf, I expect Mimikyu to do its own thing even in Jessie's possession. It never wanted to be caught nor does it have to listen and follow them all the timw (and if so, only by obligation). Mimikyu seems like the type to not bother someone if that someone doesn't bother it (like it did with Bewear). Mimikyu should wander off into its own business and shenanigans, not always with TR.

Actually, I think it would be funnier if, rather than just wander off and do its own thing, Mimikyu just outright refuses to leave its PokéBall when it can't be bothered to battle or doesn't want to listen to Jessie (read: when Pikachu is not involved). Since Mimikyu was caught unwillingly, I really want Jessie to have to work hard to earn its respect and/or admiration. And it's totally not because I'm still a little salty that Jessie basically STOLE James's Luxury Ball to catch Mimikyu.

satopi

Actually, I think it would be funnier if, rather than just wander off and do its own thing, Mimikyu just outright refuses to leave its PokéBall when it can't be bothered to battle or doesn't want to listen to Jessie (read: when Pikachu is not involved). Since Mimikyu was caught unwillingly, I really want Jessie to have to work hard to earn its respect and/or admiration. And it's totally not because I'm still a little salty that Jessie basically STOLE James's Luxury Ball to catch Mimikyu.
This would be funnier and make sense! Let this happen!! :D I'm still a bit upset over Jessie stealing poor James' Luxury Ball, not giving 2 cents about his feelings. And he just made another new collection as well... :(

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think this could be where that scene with Rockruff and Ash out in town with Litten is from.

satopi

I think this could be where that scene with Rockruff and Ash out in town with Litten is from.
But Prof Kukui was with him and Pikachu. I look forward to the scenes where we see them heading out to the store together picking out food or hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.