• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deceit & Assist (399)

Vernikova

Champion
Assist spam. Assist spam everywhere. Skitty has got to be May's worst Pokemon. And by worst I mean most annoying.

Pretty lucky how May pulled off a Doubleslap to snap Skitty out of confusion. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha I liked seeing Jessie dress up as that tubby Swalot trainer and surprisingly I thought she looked good. Harley showing off his Banette was cool as well and his nice guy act slipped. ^^;

JudySpell

Banned
Ash doing Snorunt training and charity work for some random guy was kind of messed up since he was neglecting May's big moment. 5/10

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Ash doing Snorunt training and charity work for some random guy was kind of messed up since he was neglecting May's big moment. 5/10

Ash never really cared that much about May's contests, He cared about Dawn's more.

As for this episode i thought it was great. I like how Harley tricked her and Drew caught him and may's appeal was nice.

JudySpell

Banned
Ash never really cared that much about May's contests, He cared about Dawn's more.

Right I forgot that Dawn lost more Contests than May did. It makes sense now that Ash didn't care much for May's Contests since she was the better Co-ordinator anyway and didn't need his support.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Right I forgot that Dawn lost more Contests than May did. It makes sense now that Ash didn't care much for May's Contests since she was the better Co-ordinator anyway and didn't need his support.

I guess you could look at it that way. I saw it more as a maturity thing, Since in AG Ash was kind of a jerk at the time and always wanted to put his gym battles first before anyone. Where as in DP he was more mellow and calmer or as some say lost his personality but that's another topic.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, both May and Drew's Contest performances were amazing. May is definitely a natural at Pokemon Contests. Nice to see that she made it through to the next round of competition: now she just needed to defeat Harley and Drew and win the competition.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ugh, now that Harley's voice has broken in, it doesn't sound like he does in his debut episode. I'm mildly disappointed. And why didn't they think of Bulbasaur for the Solarbeam?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Cotoise heating up Tonpei's rear after Yukiwarashi's Ice Beam froze it was just too funny, although Marunoom swallowing Musashi looked gross. Harley's Jupetta gave such an eerie Appeal, and Haruka's Eneco confusing itself seemed so close to disaster. I was surprised that even with that, the judges gave Haruka a passing score.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
and Haruka's Eneco confusing itself seemed so close to disaster. I was surprised that even with that, the judges gave Haruka a passing score.

I so thought that was crappy writing. If this had been any other Contest, Skitty's dizziness would've disqualified May.

Zamin

Harley is so devious, I am annoyed May fell for his tricks in this episode but I guess at least he is an interesting character. What exactly would Jessie have done if she got through, lived her life in the disguise? Now there's a humourous thought.

Leonhart

Imagineer
What exactly would Jessie have done if she got through, lived her life in the disguise? Now there's a humourous thought.

I never thought about what Musashi would've done if her Tonpei disguise hadn't been discovered here. Knowing how Musashi is however, she likely would have messed up early in the tournament, blown her cover, and then she would've attempted to steal Pokemon. Then we would've seen Satoshi or Haruka defeat her and send her blasting off.

Daizy

I call you honey
I thought it was boring at first when May managed to get as far as she did with just Skitty's Assist. But I'm glad that she decided to use a different attack afterwards though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought it was boring at first when May managed to get as far as she did with just Skitty's Assist. But I'm glad that she decided to use a different attack afterwards though.

Haruka overdoing things with Eneco's Assist actually felt believable, at least as far as her punishment goes. Eneco confusing itself was appropriate since Assist needed a drawback.

Swampert, Marshtomp, and Sunflora users!
Munchlax just sleeping the whole time.
Torkoal cameo! Yay.
And Harley does Harley things. I like that line from Drew: "Never trust anybody, just trust in your Pokémon"

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Harely was such an intersting character for me. Before all the rivals became nice and polite and bland