• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 10: XY&Z007 - Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Frogadier VS Bisharp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Summary and voice cast

Saizo is back, it seems.

Nice to see Saizo back and to see Ippei and Nihei in person. Seems fitting that the mysterious ninja army is themed around Dark type Pokémon as we know for now, from Weavile (Manyula) and Liepard (Lepardas).

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
This is the episode that I am looking forward to. This would mark the first fully evolved water starter that Ash owns. Obviously it learns Water Shruiken but I think that is a mistake. I prefer Night Slash and/or Hydro Pump.

7JayDee7

GrandmasterTactician
Actually chances are pretty good that Water Pulse will be upgraded to Water Shuriken. Also if I had to guess what will happen to Cut is that it will probably be upgraded to Night Slash at somepoint. Now Aerial Ace and Double Team will probably stay. Although if Double Team did get replace it would probably be like something like Smokescreen, Shadow Sneak, or Subsitute. Either way it's interesting that were seeing Ash-Greninja in this episode.

Yeah, but remember that move like Aqua Jet or Waterfall in the opening and the trailer. It's like Flare Blitz with water. That comes in at some point too.

Captain America X

Yeah, but remember that move like Aqua Jet or Waterfall in the opening and the trailer. It's like Flare Blitz with water. That comes in at some point too.

That's actually not a move since Ash-Greninja was said to release the water own his body(something like that) so it's just an aura kind of thing

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Preview
- Hanzo's Weavile charges forward with Giga Impact
- Ash, Sanpei and Ippei attack the Ninja Army.
- Ash's Frogadier starts to evolve.
- Kagetomo stands above the elder of the Ninja Village who is on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_qeRKe1UUE

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Quite honestly, the preview didn't deliver the hype, just scenes we've already seen and a bit more Greninja's.

I like Weavile and Bisharp being used. I dislike the idea that we've learned this village uses Simisage and Simipour, but apparently has nobody with a Simisear to fight off those Steel and Ice-types.. >.>

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Can't wait to this episode! I want to see some Ash-Greninja action.

Locormus

Can't wait to this episode! I want to see some Ash-Greninja action.

I wish they had shown some more of it.. But, that would kill hype I guess. xD

Janovy

Banned
Those masks are so unnecessary. They don't even use the Pokémon their masks are based off lol
They look cool tho, and that's all that matters.

Janovy

Banned

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
One thing I'm hoping for is that we see a variety of move sets within the three Greninja we will see in this episode. All three are no doubt going to display Water Shuriken, hopefully we can see Hydro Cannon from Ippei's Greninja, just so we actually see a difference between them besides Ash's Greninja transformation.

Ippei Greninja - Water Shuriken, Night Slash, Hydro Cannon, Shadow Sneak/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse
Sanpei Greninja - Double Team, Water Shuriken, Night Slash, Quick Attack
Ash Greninja - Water Pulse/Double Team, Cut, Aerial Ace, Water Shuriken

NitroLightningFlash

Saw the preview and this episode looks good, Frogadier has helped Pikachu in the past such as saving him from Team Rocket in the very first XY episode, then when he learned Cut so though a bit disappointing it seems Frogadier is evolving to help Pikachu it's still not that odd, though i'll admit it would of been better if Frogadier evolved to save Ash from something considering the bond they'll have for Ash Greninja to happen.

Suprised Ash Greninja seems to be happening so soon by this episode as well (haven't been online much lately ^^; ), thought it'd be a while yet until the new form happened but at least we get to see the first glimpse of how strong he'll be and such here (though it's obvious Greninja will be very strong in the new form) ^^

He may learn Water Shiruken here, or some other move, maybe Night Slash or another Dark type one :p

Last edited:

Locormus

"Oh look a Haxorus, so it belongs to the man with a Haxorus mask"

Breaks out a sweat when that one dude with a Mega-Rayquaza mask shows up. *gulp*..

"Go Ray!" and outcomes a baby Shinx.. #crisisaverted..

This is probably the only justification they exist, then.

Ninja's wear masks, even in Naruto. Just look at Kakashi. Uses dogs, but did he wear a dog mask? Nope.

We are surely going to see three Water Shuriken merging together and somehow cause a massive explosion of fire.

Classic.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Actually chances are pretty good that Water Pulse will be upgraded to Water Shuriken. Also if I had to guess what will happen to Cut is that it will probably be upgraded to Night Slash at somepoint. Now Aerial Ace and Double Team will probably stay. Although if Double Team did get replace it would probably be like something like Smokescreen, Shadow Sneak, or Subsitute. Either way it's interesting that were seeing Ash-Greninja in this episode.

Water Shuriken, Night Slash, Aerial Ace and Shadow Sneak would be a great moveset and would go well with the Ninja theme too.

Status
Not open for further replies.