• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 10th: PM2019 090 - Winter Special #2! Dialga & Palkia! The Decisive Space-time Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
From Animedia, an interview with Tomiyasu that's partially centered around this arc and Shirona's return.
The entire issue has a recurring theme of "It's Christmas, so tell us why your angels are the greatest in the world" as an interview subject for the staff of various shows, so that's the primary topic here.
89jcjyeu1jl21.jpg

BlueDragonfangirl

D

Deleted member 384931

I honestly expect Arceus to calm Dialga and Palkia down.

And how the hell is Grookey an angel? The thing is more a devil than anything

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
The only true angels in this series are Entei (M03), Latios (M05), Lucario (M08), Stoutland (SM), and the Cleffa from JN083. Nearly included in that list are Celebi (M04), Ralts (AG), Victini (M14), Ash and Pikachu at maybe 10 different instances, and probably a Slowpoke or something. Otherwise there are none, just as there are none in this forum.

The only true angels in this series are Entei (M03), Latios (M05), Lucario (M08), Stoutland (SM), and the Cleffa from JN083. Nearly included in that list are Celebi (M04), Ralts (AG), Victini (M14), Ash and Pikachu at maybe 10 different instances, and probably a Slowpoke or something. Otherwise there are none, just as there are none in this forum.
Rest In Peace to the fallen.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
From Animedia, an interview with Tomiyasu that's partially centered around this arc and Shirona's return.
The entire issue has a recurring theme of "It's Christmas, so tell us why your angels are the greatest in the world" as an interview subject for the staff of various shows, so that's the primary topic here.
The Cynthia section so true I love how the main anime writers like me are Cynthia simps, true people of culture :p
This article WAS very cringe in its wording tho lmao, the goh Chloe parts were cute in some ways. How the hell is Grookey angelic lol?
Also very unpopular opinion.....but I get what the writer means by JN30 Pikachu and I agree lol.....he was OOC but he was very cute in that episode and the episode in general was so cute that it's one of my fav JN episodes....yep shoot me :p
Also that Iris reference in the end, and how she's a celestial madien, so true <3
It's interesting how they went out of their way to point out Iris got the most change out of any returning companion tho
XY Ash is the angel.
*Gags*
Pfft the only angel in this anime is Lillie :cool:
A person of culture you are :p

Status
Not open for further replies.