• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 10th: PM2019 090 - Winter Special #2! Dialga & Palkia! The Decisive Space-time Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Something tells me there will only be one (maybe two) more episode(s) in 2021, probably on December 17th (and maybe, but unlikely, on the 24th). The next two Fridays following the 17th are Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and Pokémon has a long-standing habit of not airing any new episodes at the end-of-year holidays (though they did air the last XY episode of 2015 on 12/24). I'm thinking that we won't get JN092/JN093 until January 6th at the earliest.

That being said, what do we see most likely happening with Journeys in 2022?

Jangobadass

Surprise!
That being said, what do we see most likely happening with Journeys in 2022?
-Goh catches a bunch of Pokemon (and does next to nothing with them)
-Ash fights his remaining PWC opponents
-Chloe episodes with Eeveelutions
-Project Mew stuff
-Vermillion City fillers
-Old characters make guest appearances
-Promo arc for Legends?

Decidueye23

-Goh catches a bunch of Pokemon (and does next to nothing with them)
-Ash fights his remaining PWC opponents
-Chloe episodes with Eeveelutions
-Project Mew stuff
-Vermillion City fillers
-Old characters make guest appearances
-Promo arc for Legends?
Honestly i cant take one more DP arc. Like enough. Give the other legends some love. Zekrom Reshiram and Yveltal Xerneas are right there. Give em some love. Heck give the Crown Tundra and IoA legends some love.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Honestly i cant take one more DP arc. Like enough. Give the other legends some love. Zekrom Reshiram and Yveltal Xerneas are right there. Give em some love. Heck give the Crown Tundra and IoA legends some love.
THIS.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Something tells me there will only be one (maybe two) more episode(s) in 2021, probably on December 17th (and maybe, but unlikely, on the 24th). The next two Fridays following the 17th are Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and Pokémon has a long-standing habit of not airing any new episodes at the end-of-year holidays (though they did air the last XY episode of 2015 on 12/24). I'm thinking that we won't get JN092/JN093 until January 6th at the earliest.

There's definitely not going to be an episode on New Year's Eve, that entire week is going to be filled with New Year's specials all day every day on every major Japanese TV channel.

Decidueye23

Other than the Blue Poke Maniacs we haven't gotten any fillers for the last 10 episodes
I mean the last episode was more of a filler too... i guess.... didnt wven have chloe development as such. Was more of a COTD thing... the same can be said for the cynthia episode... but again thats my personal definition... but i do get what you are saying. I was wondering why i was liking the episodes more than before

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

I would take another DP arc if it meant a Pokémon transporting Ash, Goh, AND Chloe to Hisui.

But otherwise, I agree. There are other regions and legendaries that deserve more screentime.

I want Brandon to come back to search for Regidrago and Regieleki. Some AG callbacks mixed with Galar stuff.

Looker should come back as well and maybe we can get the Emma stuff from XY if Xerosic escaped jail.

Espeonite

I would take another DP arc if it meant a Pokémon transporting Ash, Goh, AND Chloe to Hisui.

But otherwise, I agree. There are other regions and legendaries that deserve more screentime.

I want Brandon to come back to search for Regidrago and Regieleki. Some AG callbacks mixed with Galar stuff.

Looker should come back as well and maybe we can get the Emma stuff from XY if Xerosic escaped jail.

I hope they do bring Goh to Hisui (and leave him there to be killed by feudal lords)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

And we still have Mohn. At least, that was referred early, but, we still have to see some news about that.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
While there isn't likely to be much action here (Mecha Cinderace is just drawn-over reused animation), I wonder which pokemon we will see in the mecha suits, if our native characters will wear them, and if that Flygon and Cinderace belong to regular Goh? Infernape and Aerodactyl are also curious additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.