• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even if Sobble was more popular than it's Evolutions that doesn't necessarily mean he won't Evolve.

Litten, Fenniken, Chikorita, Mudkip, and Tepig are all more liked than their Evolutions yet still Evolved.

Really imo Popularity can be one reason to why a Pokémon Evolves or not.

But I don't think it's the only thing people should rely on when it comes to predicting Evolutions or not.

When a Starter Evolves more often than not it's because the writers have ideas for them that they cant accomplish in their Base Stages
Marshtomp is a meme in Japan tho

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Braixen being in Pokkén rather than Delphox is really telling of just how popular it is.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
And that's just blatantly untrue, Tairenar was the most popular Pokemon in that line.
Actually it's not untrue now. Both Fenniken and Delphox are more popular than Braixen as of February 2020

You are right I screwed up tho. At the time in 2013 Braixen was more popular.

Idk what changed between 2013 and now

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Braixen being in Pokkén rather than Delphox is really telling of just how popular it is.
They pretty much flunked when they did the final stage of the Fennekin line.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Personal opinion: I don't think Delphox is that bad.

I just wish it kept more of the Yellow coloring Fennekin and Braixen had. But other than that it's a fine pokémon design-wise.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
"Both Pikachu and Sobble are curious about Eevee"

Well well I wonder if we might have a new Trio on our hands here replacing the old Pikachu-Riolu-Raboot and Pikachu-Raboot-Sobble Trios?

I mean it does explain why both of the new posters showed Ash, Gou, and Chloe with only Pikachu, Eevee and Sobble (and Yamper on one of them)

And if Yamper joins them it will become a Quartet

Sobble: "Oh Dear Arceus. It's Mascot 1 and Mascot 2!"

Pikachu and Eevee: *Smiling Creepily* "Come play with us Sobble. :) Come play with us Forever. And Ever. And EVER...."

I didn't realize this because I was busy ****posting but if these 3 actually do end up being a Trio, that would mean all 3 of these Pokémon would have the capability of Gigantamax! (Well only technically in Sobble's case. His Final Form is the one that can G-Max)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Either way, I'm pretty sure that Sobble is not gonna evolve

At this point, I would put money on Sobble evolving and making way for Grookey to be Goh's shoulder mon, just like they did with Scorbunny in time for Sobble's arrival..

Out of what I've known, Sobble is more popular than it's evolutions

The polls literally show that Inteleon is more popular than Sobble, which has been pointed out to you, therefore the response "as far as I know, Sobble is more popular" holds as much ground as me saying that peanut butter contains no peanuts, despite evidence of the contrary, purely because I want so desperately to believe it..

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So this is airing in like 15 right??

Status
Not open for further replies.