• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It's a shame too because Eevee's Evolutions are the exact reason why Eevee got so popular to begin with.

If it wasn't for them, Eevee itself would've faded into obscurity faster than Skitty
And yet unfortunately they’re just entirely shafted except for Umbreon who for some reason is the one that really got the push like any strongly marketable mon would.

Ultra Beast Lover

I thought it was agreed upon that Leafeon, Glaceon, and Flareon were the worst, Umbreon was on the floor shouting, "The floor tentacles are drowning me!" And Jolteon was the best.

SatoSereFan224888

I wonder if they will commit to her actually going along with Satoshi and Go in their adventures like they seemingly are heading towards, or if she will continue as a sort of guest star like she has been.
I really dont think Chloe should join Ash & Goh. Honestly they’re fine together and Chloe would ruin that. Now the next question is what Eeveeloution does Chloe wish to have?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
(Real talk I think the reason Umbreon is the most popular Eeveelution is because it looks edgy and "Gothic")

Uh. Nymphia is not only the most popular evolution, it's one of the most popular Pokemon period. It's not a coincidence the only Eievui in the main cast to evolve evolved into that one.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Uh. Nymphia is not only the most popular evolution, it's one of the most popular Pokemon period. It's not a coincidence the only Eievui in the main cast to evolve evolved into that one.
Really?
I could've sworn the Pokémon of the Year poll had Umbreon as the most popular Eeveelution? (Tho I guess to be fair Umbreon didn't have to go up against Greninja )

Also I figured Serena's Eevee Evolved into Sylveon because it was a Gen 6 Pokémon that needed to be showcased

But I like both Umbreon and Sylveon so it doesn't really matter to me

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
SatoSereFan224888 said:
I really dont think Chloe should join Ash & Goh. Honestly they’re fine together and Chloe would ruin that. Now the next question is what Eeveeloution does Chloe wish to have?

You've said in the past that Satoshi's companions "distract" him from whatever he's doing, but in the case of this series, he competes in World Championship ranked battles so infrequently that I don't see how Koharu's hypothetical inclusion in the cast would hurt Satoshi's goal in any way. If any character hurts his time in the spotlight it's Gou, but even he's not as bad as some viewers claim.

Lacuna

Goodnight
It's not a coincidence the only Eievui in the main cast to evolve evolved into that one.
Does May's Glaceon not count, since it evolved after she wasn't part of the main cast anymore?

I could've sworn the Pokémon of the Year poll had Umbreon as the most popular Eeveelution?
It did! But it only beat Sylveon by a tiny margin of about 1,000 votes apparently, lol. I like them both too, but I guess it's pretty divided.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Now that Eevee it's the co-mascot of Pokémon alongside with Pikachu, I think they should introduce a new permanent main character in the anime that have a eevee as it's partner, instead of having a different one every saga.

I prefer the different Eevee every saga, though it's not like there is a guarantee that that trend will continue.

It lets the writers introduce different personalities and it means they can be introduced at different times which means they aren't the defacto #1 on the team.

It would be great if we also got a different Ash and Pikachu, or retire Ash's and have new Pikachu's show up with companions. Ash's Pikachu wears the screen hogger crown after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.