• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Now that Eevee it's the co-mascot of Pokémon alongside with Pikachu, I think they should introduce a new permanent main character in the anime that have a eevee as it's partner, instead of having a different one every saga.
Keep Koharu lol.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm fairly sure Chloe will be replace as soon as we reach the generational shift. Her being a student gives them a very convenient excuse to write her off with just a line dropping like "she won a schoolarship on X place so let's throw a departure party"

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Strange that we didnt get a special trailer for this
Meh we’ll likely get something sooner or later which I still hope it’ll be worth the wait since things have gotten stale again with nothing to look forward to.

D

Deleted member 384931

Meh we’ll likely get something sooner or later which I still hope it’ll be worth the wait since things have gotten stale again with nothing to look forward to.
Yeah it is kinda weird just like between JN28 and JN32

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I wonder if the summary will be released before Thursday, or if they will wait to release it with the voice cast.

Aside from the weekly TV Tokyo summary, the summaries almost always come from print magazines, so they're not really "released". When you get to see a summary depends a lot on when someone gets around to scanning/transcribing it and posting it online.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Yay, Chloe will get an Eevee. I would be pleased if Eevee gets more spotlights doing activities, including battling. I'm also interested about its interactions with Yamper since the latter is known to be envious if a Pokemon gets the attention of Chloe like the Pidove episode before.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Yay, Chloe will get an Eevee. I would be pleased if Eevee gets more spotlights doing activities, including battling. I'm also interested about its interactions with Yamper since the latter is known to be envious if a Pokemon gets the attention of Chloe like the Pidove episode before.
Eevee's stuck with a girl who can't compete with Lana's amount of appearances. Chloe's kind of screwed there unless she ditches school and joins the boys in their full-paid trips.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Eevee's stuck with a girl who can't compete with Lana's amount of appearances. Chloe's kind of screwed there unless she ditches school and joins the boys in their full-paid trips.
I'm cool with that. Even better if Ash & Pikachu take the backseats while Chloe's saving the days and battling professional trainers with Eevee, like I did in my SwSh playthrough.

Eevee be Pidove 2.0?

BobbbidyBob

Just curious...but why is Eevee so popular?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Doesn’t count since the thing became Glaceon after May left the MC.
Still... it isn’t a coincidence that despite Serena’s Eevee evolving in the main cast it was also the same generation an Eeveelution was introduced and typing for that matter... right?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Cause it's cute I guess. Even if you set aside it's multiple different evolutions Eevee is still considered Pikachu's counterpart.
Back in Pokemon Yellow I really wanted Eevee more than Pikachu. And I did playthroughs of multiple mainstream games that feature them, Pikachu let me down many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.